Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
LOL! I'm getting the feeling you have 'a million of them.'
He's a piece of work from "go". Above all other things, he promises to do things for my granddaughters and doesn't. Anyone can say what they want about me, but I NEVER once did that. If I promised my kids something it happened.

He never does what he says he's going to in general, but I'm an adult and don't hold my breath.

Did I mention, petty, insecure, talks-behind-your-back and holds arguments with 6 and 9 years olds? His latest (besides the internet): The trees need trimming. Twice a year the city comes around and hauls brush from your curb. Our turn is next week. I trimmed one tree and said I was going to do the ones in front. He throws a fit that I'm trimming the trees. He says he'll do it, but see above, won't. I've done the trimming since I've been here. He can't stand for anyone else to do it and get credit, but won't get off his ass and do it himself. Always has an excuse. I don't want to trim his damned trees. So he loans MY tree trimming tool to a neighbor and tells them no rush bringing it back.

Meanwhile, the trees need to be trimmed and the brush piled or we have to haul it ourselves. Yes, he will cut off his nose to spite his face.

Going to start a fight tomorrow when I put the training wheels on my granddaughters bike he's promised since her birthday and blown her off.