And this is the truth. Brennan has been out there speaking more & speaking more negatively of course. His speech has not been limited in the slightest. And now, folks want to interview him even more. His clearance was rightfully revoked, and removes his access to confidential information, but doesn't limit his speech.

I wonder if Dick Cheney still has clearance, and how the liberals would feel if his were revoked. They HATE that man and he also loves to speak out. If his were removed, I couldn't care less. And if he were speaking out like Brennan does, and was involved in things like the dossier and helping limit or bring down a running candidate for the highest office in the land - I would GLADLY see it removed.

Bruce Ohr should have had his removed long ago, same with Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page. Comey should be on the list as well. ANYONE fired from either side should have it removed instantly.

Another thing to point out - Brennan is now making it seem as if Trump DID collude, and that his claims now that he never colluded are "hogwash". As many have pointed out - then WHERE was he when he was in office and this was all happening? Oh, that's right, working to bring down Trump.

---

Trump on Silencing Critics by Revoking Security Clearances: ‘If Anything, I’m Giving Them a Bigger Voice’

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump said Friday that he’s not silencing his critics by revoking their security clearances, if anything, he said, he’s giving them a bigger voice.

“There's no silence. If anything, I'm giving them a bigger voice. Many people don't even know who he is, and now he has a bigger voice, and that's okay with me, because I like taking on voices like that. I've never respected him,” Trump said about former CIA Director John Brennan.

“I've never had a lot of respect, and Senator Burr said it best: If you knew anything, why didn't you report it when you were before all of these committees, including their committee?” the president told reporters before boarding Marine One to go to New York. “So he had a chance to report. He never did.”Trump was referring to Brennan’s op-ed in The New York Times on Thursday saying Trump’s claims of no collusion are “hogwash."

“Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion (with Russia) are, in a word, hogwash,” Brennan wrote.

In response, Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said he wants to know on what information Brennan is basing his statement.

“If Director Brennan’s statement is based on intelligence he received while still leading the CIA, why didn’t he include it in the Intelligence Community Assessment released in 2017?” Burr said in his statement. “If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the Special Counsel, not The New York Times.”

“This was just -- came up lately, and it's a disgusting thing, frankly. Look, I say it. I say it again: That whole situation is a rigged witch hunt. It's a totally rigged deal. They should be looking at the other side. They should be looking at all the people that got fired by them, all of the people that got fired,” Trump said.

“They should be looking at Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie for dealing with, by the way, indirectly, Russians. They should be looking at Steele. They should be looking at all these FBI guys who got fired and demoted,” he said. “It’s not us. It is a rigged witch hunt. I’ve said it for a long time.”

When asked about revoking Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr’s security clearance, Trump said, “I think Bruce Ohr is a disgrace. I suspect I’ll be taking it away very quickly. I think that Bruce Ohr is a disgrace, with his wife, Nellie. For him to be in the Justice Department, and to be doing what he did, that is a disgrace. That is disqualifying for Mueller, and Mr. Mueller has a lot of conflicts, also, directly yourself. So you know that.”

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...if-anything-im