Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default Anti-Brexit scaremongering ....

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    What do you propose ? That we remain a part of them, then, so they can continue to increasingly dominate us ... when they've already proven their willingness to act against our interests ??
    I propose a stance of fighting for your autonomy within the system itself, and if leaving the system is preferred then the roadmap should be clear and public. We got neither.

The word is still 'BORDER'.

Well, quite. We control as WE choose. Try to get used to the idea !

Perhaps it'll take a 'no deal' scenario before the EU finally gets to grip with that concept.
    Are you aware what the British government guidelines are for businesses that expect to trade etc with Ireland in the event of a ‘no deal’?

I call them 'sellouts'. People who somehow think we have no right to our own autonomy.
    Call them as you please, but accept atleast that it was the Remain side that were spouting how difficult the leaving process would be.

The destination matters greatly. It does, after all, define our entire future !! Our entire future is a teensy bit more important than the machinations that led up to it !!!
    Not if getting to the destination cripples the country along the way (I know I know - Doomsday Naysayers etc).
    Last edited by Noir; 08-30-2018 at 08:45 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.