Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
Honestly, Drummond, there is NO ONE pete could tell, whatever the hell he wants, that I would give two shits about. I don't see ignoring him as losing anything. I see it as a win, because I don't have to read his moronic crap. See... he's PAST just being a democrat, or even a liberal, he's into FULL BLOWN RADICAL LEFTISM. He is BRAIN WASHED into an ideology that is UNHEALTHY. Him and his kind are a danger to society with their sick and twisted views of how they think things should be. They are mentally ill, and they have nothing to say that I need to hear.
Fair enough, then. Besides, I certainly agree that he and his kind are a danger to society. The danger is not only from the insane nature of their outlook, but particularly, they persuade others, many others, into thinking the same way.

We're on the cusp (for example) of seeing smacking children actually OUTLAWED here. Scotland is virtually at that point, and chances are that the rest of the UK will follow suit. As if we don't have enough problems already, from teenage gangs, and knife crime rocketing ... insane Lefties now want to see created an entire generation that grows up, having never been meaningfully taught to respect authority.

Pete and his type would never face what they risk bringing to society. So, I see your point to an extent - you can't reason with them.

That doesn't alter the fact that they need to be stopped.