Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
... you see this stuff and you just don't believe it.

I opened my Spotify to stream some bluetooth on the JBL Extreme while I shower up, and they always have new stuff on the first screen, so there's three hot babes in some dance video so I click on it, and THIS song plays... now... the girls dancing to the song aren't on youtube, but the little punk ass gang banger that raps it is. I'm tellin' ya, THIS is what blacks are aspiring to be... this is about as gutterul and straight out of the toilet as it gets... this is why I can't live in a city, I can't live around these kinds of worthless human trash, I just have zero tolerance for it. I'd be packin' everywhere I went and the first time one of these little punks got in my face, I'd make a canoe out of his head, and off to prison I'd go for killing a POS that deserved it... this little fucker looks like half the mouthy little black gang bangers that were locked up in the super maximum prison I worked in, and when you'd walk down the cell corridor they'd talk shit, "I'll kill you cracker," and you'd just wish some fluke would happen and his cell door would pop open and you could "defend" yourself against that little 105 lb MOUTH. I always wanted to tell them, that cell door isn't there for MY protection, it's there for YOUR'S, you ignorant little pile of rat shit...

I have to laugh, this ignorant punk kept saying, "I am that nigger" his words- not mine.
But hell this true American has to agree with the ffing maggot- he certainly is- that nigger--the one calling bitches ho's and playing with a pistol as if he could actually shoot it and hit the damn broad side of a barn 30 feet away.
JUST ANOTHER GLORIFIED FFING MAGGOT THAT FITS THE MOLD THE DEM/LIBS LOVE TO PROMOTE AND REWARD WITH GOVERNMENT FREEBIES DUE TO THE ONE SKIN COLOR DEEMED TO BE ABOVE THE LAW AND TO BE GIVEN SPECIAL RIGHTS.
Their bought and paid for voters, their bought out scum paid for with out tax dollars, their plantation homies..
Indecent, dishonorable , walking talking, car stealing, killing , raping, drug selling, moronic pieces of shit..--Tyr