Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
Absolutely 100% Correct... Men and women have the same nipple parts... they are biologically 100% the same... give a man estrogen and he will grow breasts... and possibly with other hormones even lactate..

so is it because women have better packaging?

I have seen naked man boobs that really shouldnt be on display on the beach...

should they be put away as well???
Should mens hairy balls hang freely too? Or because they're different...?

And I have seen women's boobs with hair on them! But I don't care in private, nor in appropriate places. I just don't want to go out for a meal with the family, and then suddenly have nudity appear for my children unexpectedly. Nor do I feel it's appropriate for my wife to share with the world.

I have NO ISSUE with others in their relationships, that's their business and I will respect that. But I would hope they wouldn't pull things out at a family restaurant while with me... but in their own privacy, have at it. Same as nudie beaches, bars and other appropriate places. Have at it!! But there should be places in society where it's not forced upon everyone, folks that do not care to have their children see such things daily.

In other words, to each their own in a relationship - but in shared space we all must live together.