Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    What variables would of had to of been different for you to have a different opinion?
    OK, Noir, you want to play this game, one of 'there's room for having sympathy with a terrorist supporter and loyal follower, if only you look hard enough' ... ??

I'll start by stating the obvious. What Shamima Begum has done leaves ZERO room for viewing her case any differently.

She sneaked into Syria illegally ... not even using her own passport, as I understand (which says a lot for her deviousness and determination to link up with ISIS in the first place).

She stayed there, not just for days or weeks, or even just a handful of months, but for FOUR YEARS.

In that time, she married a terrorist.

She repeatedly fell pregnant (.. so you could hardly say she didn't do her best to fulfill her 'obligation' as a terrorist wife !).

She's now given birth ... to her son. The name she's given her son is 'Jerah'. The significance of that name is as reported here:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...slamic-warlord

ISLAMIC State bride Shamima Begum has named her newborn son Jerah, which means “one who wounds” and may also be a reference to a savage 7th century warlord who slaughtered non-believers.
    Perhaps, Noir, you see this as evidence of her fitness to return back to British society ??

There's her comment about the Manchester bombing, which I've posted about.

You want to know, Noir, what might have made me view her case differently ? It's easy.

Proof of her unwillingness to be a terrorist's wife.

Proof of her unwillingness to stay allied to ISIS, by getting out of Syria after 'learning her mistake'.

Proof of her revulsion, NOT of constructing a supportive argument (!) for a terrorist act as it occurred in Manchester.

Proof of her inclination to NOT name her son after a Muslim warlord !!!

Getting the picture, Noir, OR, are you still seeking a way to evoke sympathy for this PIECE OF TRASH ???
    Last edited by Drummond; 02-19-2019 at 06:32 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!