Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Funny you should post this now... I was at the bar today for a little bit while waiting for a coat of paint to dry on the hood of the little John Deere I'm giving to my son. I got to talking to this guy I've known for a long, long time here, and I can't recall how we actually got on the topic, might have been a comment I made, but he showed me a couple scares on the inside on his left wrist and he said that they were from a cat that had attacked a prized rooster he had, and he picked up the cat and choked it to death. I tried not to react how I was really feeling, I really wanted to choke his ass to death. I pictured my little black and white campfire cat being strangled to death by this guy, and that just about made my blood boil.

I think, I'm alone here, no wife, no kids, and this little cat of mine is alone too, no one to look after her but me. So I do my best to take care of that little critter and make her feel as safe and loved as I possibly can, and ya know, animals respond to that. They develop into a real character, and that makes them an awesome little pet, a partner, they're like your kid.

I've read and heard in several different places over the years that SERIAL KILLERS often start abusing animals first... so that's really something to think about.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-30-2019 at 11:44 PM.