Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
However....as an American First, and as an American Citizen, and as an American Retired, U.S.Navy Veteran who pledged my life to this NATION, represented by the AMERICAN FLAG everyone seems to be trying to HIDE, or Prevent from waving.

As long as we live in this nation. Anyone who is so unsatisfied, disturbed, or insulted by the STARS & STRIPES flying in THIS NATION....Needs to find another place to live, or give up their citizenship HERE, and do as the Hollywood ELITES claim to do....and simply "LEAVE".

I gave 30 years of my life, with my family, saluting that flag every day. Anyone who dares tell me I CANNOT FLY IT...will need to take me to court.
I thank you for your service, as I have many times. The city DID give the man a permit for a flag larger than normal; it was the man who chose to bring on a bigger than permitted flag. Somehow I don't see how one justifies breaking the law or in this case ordinance to be represented by a flag that stands for a country of law and call that 'patriotic.'