And that story which I just wrote in the title is a bunch of bullshit, and now it's proven on video. Here's his torture, I believe the torture is him getting his room painted if I hear correctly? Rough times for a guy on deaths door. OR some will now claim he made a miraculous recovery.

---

Footage of Julian Assange in Belmarsh Prison Released by Ruptly

Ruptly has released footage of Julian Assange inside the maximum security prison where he is currently being detained.

The footage comes one day after The Gateway Pundit broke an exclusive interview with an inmate who had provided us with photos of the WikiLeaks founder from inside the prison.

The footage shows Assange and another inmate chatting while walking around the highest security prison in the United Kingdom. It is immediately clear that Assange has lost a significant amount of weight since this reporter last visited him in March.

Some of the photos published by Gateway appear to be screenshots from this video. They feature Assange prior to his illness and being moved to the prison’s hospital wing last month, according to the inmate who provided them. We have not been able to verify if Assange is aware of the existence of the photographs or videos.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...sed-by-ruptly/