Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
If you mean is he like Sean Hannity, meaning Trump really could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and the writer find a ready excuse? No. If you mean he finds every opportunity to bash Trump? No.

As you say, he is most definitely conservative. He is 'for' the President succeeding, but is not without criticism. I do believe he voted for Trump and thus far, intends to repeat that.

In any case, you are focused on the messenger, rather than the message. I really expect more from you.
Do you, now ? I'm rather less concerned about what you 'expect' from me than you think I should be.

I did indeed focus on the messenger. Why ever not ? You have to remember that I'm not likely to have heard of Ed Morrissey ... so ... I'm naturally going to immediately question whether he has his agenda, and, what exactly it is.

I'm gratified that Morrissey will continue to vote for Trump. But that doesn't mean that he 'owns' Trump. Trump has his way of doing things, he has his agenda, he has his mindset. Morrissey - IF he's a supporter - should respect all that.

Our UK ambassador has manifestly failed in his duty. He's meant to be a diplomat, someone SMOOTHING relations between our two countries .. not someone using his position to inject his prejudicial subjectivity into a narrative with poisonous effect.

I'm sure Trump understands this, and includes that in his overall judgment against Sir Kim. He well understands that to continue to have dealings with that particular character serves no useful purpose whatsoever.