Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
By the way, I just looked up the author of this hit-piece article. The guy's name is Brandon Ambrosino and he apparently is a staff writer for Vox.com, specializing in writing about religion. It has always been my opinion that people who study and write about 'the subject of religion' are the least religious people on the planet.

He has also written for Huffington Post, Gawker, and The Atlantic. In other words - clearly an avid liberal.

Also, within about 30 seconds of searching his name, it became clear that he is gay and has written about how difficult it was to be gay at Liberty University.

In summary, it is obvious the author of the article is not a fan of Liberty University and that in fact he resents Liberty for his difficult time as a student there. The author is probably not Christian, is certainly not conservative, and almost certainly resents Jerry Falwell, Jr. I'm not saying Falwell is innocent, but I am saying that I would not trust any negative story about Falwell that came from this author. Oh yeah, and I don't trust 'anonymous sources' either.

Just sayin'
Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
One more thing:
If these anonymous folks feel that Falwell Jr is so awful, they should reveal their names. Man up and stand up for your convictions.

You both could be very correct in your thinking and still Falwell could be guilty as sin, his son too.