Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Yup, as do I. But sometimes I fail at that and wonder what they feel or worry about it. But quite often I'm like "Don't like it? Adios!"

Sharon is absolutely hilarious! Rick is a smart bastard and pretty dang funny himself. Was such a blast chilling in a cabin and their home for over a week, twice no less! And they met me once, and actually invited me back. And then after twice, I'm invited now a 3rd time. So either them two are completely nuts, or they just don't mind that my head is strapped on to my shoulders - about as good as that reel of Rick's was attached to the pole he let me use to catch that king!! LOL If ya don't remember or know, when I hooked into my second fish there, and Rick is yelling the hell out of me to reel it in bring her ashore - the damn reel falls clear off the pole! So now I'm holding the reel up against the pole between 2 fingers and praying to the Gods to not only let me bring that sucker in, but to please let a bear not sneak up behind me and eat me while I had a salmon nearby!! A little unsettling when Rick brings guns, and has the "sniper" girl that was in the military stand point and protect us while we had fun.
That's not how I was taught to fish. You're supposed to attach the reel to the pole ...

I deal with my issues differently than most people and it is why I hesitate to offer potential solutions to people looking for one because it could be the wrong thing. You can bet money I've dissected it into For one, I don't have as many different things going on as you, nor anywhere near as severe. The one time I actually tried medication it turned me into a raging frutiloop and I ended up in jail because I was on a Hulk rampage. No thanks. I'll just deal. I HATE jail Biggest concern is I remember almost none of it. I'd hate to wake up in jail for the rest of my life over it.

First time I had a panic attack I didn't know what it was and thought I was losing it and dying at the same time. So I did what any good jarhead would do and went for a 45 minute run in the Mojave Desert in July and tried to run it out. That didn't work

I had it so bad one time my throat swole almost shut and I'm down at sick call telling the Doc he needs to scope my throat and explained what was going on. He told me I was wound up so tight it was a wonder I didn't launch right off the ship. Once he explained it was anxiety and I was having a panic attack from Hell and convinced me he was correct and I thought it over, my throat was fine in 2 days. Since that time I talk myself out of it with logic. It's not real and only controls me if I allow it to. Like I said, that's me and my situation not telling anyone else what to do.

But I'm ALWAYS in my head that's why what NT's Girl said made me laugh. I would be locked up if people knew what-all was going on between my ears

Something I always tell myself: Move forward and keep moving. I might get "shot" but if I stand still and make a sitting duck of myself I WILL get shot. Yeah, it's a military analogy but it works for me.

Sounds to me like everyone in your real world loves and supports you and counts on you for your contributions to the relationships.