And of course in the way Washington leaks things, we already know it's going to be a dud of sorts. Folks still talking big and holding out hope, but I think the leaks are real and we're going to see a few lower folks get slaps on the wrist.

I'm ok with that, even though nothing will convince me that they didn't abuse the FISA warrants to get information on Trump, and to further work against him. I think it all sucks if that's the case, but I have NO doubt about Barr and Durham, and that's why the Dems have atacked them 2 from the get go and ignored the first investigation. And I think Durham's investigation turns out to be thebest and most damning case against the democrats, and hopefully just the beginning of folks getting what they deserve.

I think Trump wins in 2020 ad very handily so, unless something massive changes between now and then. So none of these matter for the election. Although would be nice to see them come out about 2-3 months before the election, or maybe even a little less.

But I have patience, the law never works quickly. And IMO, without the legal process even there yet - I think what has already been disclosed that they royally effed up when it comes to so many fraudulent things.

And then when all is said and done, I don't think I'll ever be able to trust the CIA/FBI/DOJ ever again. I was so dang naive and know it now.

So the Dems basically have already given away 2020. They toasted Joe Biden, and as a result of everything, his son is likely toasted even more. And it's been dragging in other names, like John Kerry. Most state that the Dems have seats on the line of they vote against Trump, especially in the House. How far do they want to push things, and how much do they want to gamble on their future? That's all my opinion.