Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Hmmm... the board might be tolerable again if SCABB has decided he's gone...

... trouble just follows some people because they can't control what comes out of their cake hole. Myself... 99.999% of every fight I've ever been in on this board is because someone else dumped on ME, FIRST. I'm a counter puncher. I give what I get. To the old timers here that I have known for ages, I have NOT shit in your face and trashedf you in a thread, EVER, FIRST. YOU did it to ME, FIRST, and that deserves mention. That little tidbit of information is PARAMOUNT.

No, I'm no angel, that's for sure, but you have to RILE me FIRST. I will debate with anyone, and love doing so, until the cows come home. But when you just crap on me and trash me and insult, what in the HELL do you expect me to do in return? Seriously? Turn the other cheek? Not going to happen. YOU start it with me, I'm in, it's as simple as that.

So I honestly don't get why there's been so many problems. I post something, it TRIGGERS someone, they TRASH me, and then I'm the BAD GUY. TAKE IT TO THE CAGE I'm told, YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT IN THERE, and then when it's in the cage, I'm told STOP, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT. It's rather baffling. It's as though the cage really isn't the cage. It's the same as the rest of the board... odd.

Anyway... I'm trolling... because I've so enjoyed chatting with this bunch for so long, it's hard to just walk away. I really don't want to just walk away. I wish I could post and not be trashed by certain people and called names and insulted, and then wind up being the bad guy.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-09-2020 at 12:31 AM.