I fully admit that getting into social media has lessened my time spent in here. More often I found myself lurking and reading but not participating much because reactions and participation aren't as instant as FB and IG. My life has taken such a huge turn in so many ways - even in the last 6 years- that it would require a wall of text to even talk about. I'm open to questions though, if anyone wants to know what has been going on. I think I am actually friends on FB with one or two of you from here, but I can't remember. I am fine with becoming so if I am not and I recognize your sign in here.

Anyway... seems that recent events have me truly needing to stay off social media and head for a more mentally-stable, more conservative haven of this site. Honestly, I need something to ground me in this psych-ward circus that seems to be the USA at the moment. That means going back to my 'roots' like this.

Anyway. Fire away with questions, hellos, etc if you want. Otherwise, expect to see me participate more here in the coming days. Feels good to be 'home'.