I record a lot of news shows, since I study such an unusually large and broad range of media from all bias perspectives. I can't possibly watch all of the stuff that I record, but I have gotten pretty good at sifting through 12 hours worth of DVR recordings per day with my fast forward and rewind buttons. I can usually extract what I am after from 12 hours of news recordings in about an hour and a half to two hours.

Anyway, My OAN is a very important part of my life, and it plays in the background in my home all the time. I don't have DVR recording capabilities with OAN, but I have come to love watching Liz Wheeler's "Tipping Point" show every week day at 6 pm, and I just watch it all the way through as I wind down from my work day. She is not afraid to condemn Trump's actions if she doesn't agree with them, but she is on the same side as Trump's base. I feel like her political position is somewhat aligned with my own, so her show is what I fill in the confirmation bias portion of my media intake with. Anybody else here watch Liz Wheeler on OAN?