Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_D_Girl View Post
    If you are referring to my mom, she is a counselor, not a teacher. My maternal grandmother was a teacher. Imparting subversive ideas to first graders. I often wonder if teachers are in the middle and others are attempting to change history to conform with their right wing ideology. Like Holocaust deniers and those who believe that interfering in Southeast Asia was a good idea. I would like to know which historical events have been changed by leftists to conform to their ideology. Yes, there are hypocrites. I can think of one right off. There is this world leader who staged a photo op at a church he rarely attends, carrying a book that he never reads. And using violence to pervert the story of a man whose life symbolized peace.
    Oh, so you're Gabby's kid. Explains a lot. However, you sounds just like my granddaughter who is in teaching program at UofA. She was indoctrinated in high school. Did charter school, Basis, until 9th grade and then transferred to public school liberal arts program and did a 180 from everything she believed up to that point.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 06-06-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.