And no, not because of kneeling. That was bad enough, and I wish they would choose a different time and way to seek change.

The NBA is, at least for this season, allowing players to forego their names on the back of their jerseys, and replace them with whatever slogan they want. Of course some will use it for humor, then some for some causes and tons of political garbage. Worst decision ever. I DO NOT want to go to a game and pay MY money, or tune in the television to enjoy a game, only to see guys running around as human billboards. And not a thing to do with prohibiting or censoring, it's about sports.

The Washington Redskins likely are no more. Well, the Redskins part. After all of these changes around the nation, they are almost obligated to do so or be canceled somehow. So they are in the midst of discussions, and the name will be changed.

And now the NFL may allow players to place names of victims of police violence on their jerseys and helmets? I feel for those who lost their lives. I think if justice was ignored, it needs to be rectified. I have no problem with the players supporting and/or getting involved. But not during the game and taking advantage of the viewers wanting to watch football games. Again, it's a sport, and that's not what people pay for, it's not what brings in billions. I respect them and their message, just not during games. Don't change what works to appease damn political messages.