Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

Default So I Can't Find the Original Thread

about Elassar and the ribbons at the top of the main page @jimnyc, but I have thought about this, and here is my idea: why not a dead body page? I know you civilians will want to call it "In Memorium" or something touchy-feely like that , but the ideas the same.

A thread where members can post about their deceased loved ones should they so desire. Let's face it, this is us. Any major influx of new personnel probably won't be what most of us want and will be almost as newly gone as they arrived . So I don't see such a thread as anything hard to manage and it includes everyone on the board that desires to use it.

I like the ribbons for vets just fine and am all for leaving it. I think we should also have the all-inclusive thread as well.

I aimed this at Jimbob because he's the head cheese, but it is meant for anyone to chime in as they wish.
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-25-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke