Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
Hopefully this will either lead somewhere or close this up:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morri...mps-pa-appeal/
Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
You know, I'm willing to accept defeat - if it's fair. But worst case scenario, if indeed Trump somehow lost even though gaining 11 million+ voters from '16 to '20, this stench of massive fraud needs to be settled.

All of us have been hearing about this for years. I'm willing to take the L as long as shit gets addressed. But this had better be addressed and Pronto!

Where the HELL is the FBI? 73 MILLION VOTERS are friggin pissed! Every democrat and RINO saying to just accept it, I'll be damned if I will.

If we don't have confidence in our elections, we are no better than a banana republic.
The FBI is too busy ignoring the Hunter Biden laptop to worry about such trivial things.

Romp in the house. 11 million more votes. Biden barely leaves his basement and doesn't barely campaign, and yet wins? It doesn't add up, but it also doesn't change without a massive amount of proof.

And same here, I don't mind losing. Kind of figured as much about 2-3 days after the election. Then a little of being hopeful but expecting the worst. And with all of the claims by Sidney and Giuliani, I simply haven't seen. Nothing on a large scale anyway.

But there WAS a lot of fraudulent activity, all I've covered/mentioned. And all of that was bad enough - but the worst was finding out more and more about the software and machines used for our elections. Proof or not of anything, it's gotta go IMO. I've seen enough to know what it's capable of, and the amount of "glitches" it's had, to know it's garbage and needs to be replaced and mighty quickly IMO.

Right now, while I admittedly don't see enough to turn over the election - I have zero confidence in our system from beginning to end. This includes years leading up to them as well, IMO.