Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I just did a search of my history to find the websites I visited that gave me the info. There was like 9 of them. So I had to visit each and every site and then do a search there for the terms "sun tea" to find out which schmo out there tossed me the incorrect information and made me look like a dummy.

Weird, had no luck. So I had to check again, and then a did a search of "coca cola owns sun tea" to see if it showed up that way. Again no luck. Hmmmmmmm - where the hell did I screw up at?

I will very often keep a running text file on my desktop to transfer articles to to proof-read and then copy again to here.

Went through all of my stuff and my notes, perhaps I confused it with "Honest Tea" or another tea? They do own quite a few after all. But nope, nothing in there I can see.

So then went to Google and did a reverse search of OUR website to see if maybe I found it in an older post?

As I was doing my searching I came up with a lot of generics of sun tea as you can imagine, as everyone makes their own sun tea with tea bags.

Hell, then I thought, could you even trademark such a name?

So Google found for me though on the reverse search - and I found it under "Gunny" in your very post above. And I was like huh?

Then I read again and that's when I realized that I never mentioned "Sun Tea", only you did! Why you dirty bald bastard!! You had me running all the hell over, as you quickly read and somehow saw it - and then I re-read a few times actually, and never even noticed it. 2 of us dummies.

Sure are glad you're back to fu** with my head some!!
Yankee. LMAO!
8 regular size tea bags and a clear, gallon jug of water. Sit in the sun a couple of hours.

= sun tea