Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
This was the thread I was looking for. The author keeps mentioning "that's another 3k people to evacuate" (the US military force). Get off it, dummy. We're trained to hop on a ride and didi mao. Look how fast they left last month

I'm for just flat hammering the Taliban. I know some expected a different answer from me But that's about the Taliban and teh people of Afghanistan to me, not Afghanistan itself. Couldn't set a better ambush than luring them out into the open as they are.

We'd have to have a government that was conducting a war, not playing at it with politics though.
Love it when you give us your fantasies .

US Military have been consistent fodder for over 70 years .You have simply forgotten how to win. But like the French were , you are good in retreat or just telling us how merciless you imagine you are , rofl .

( the Brits did not want US forces within a million miles of them in Iraq. A handicap ) .

Perhaps the Sleepy cowardice stance helps preserve the last remnants of a faded Marines image ( resting) but the rest of the world is embarrassed .