Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Not sure here, as a non-military member - as to whether the charges meet the 'crime'? I have seen men before condemn in some manner - but these 6 charges seem out of the norm to me.

@Gunny and other military folks - is this on target?

---

Lt. Stuart Scheller Charged with Six Violations, Referred to Special Court-Martial

North Carolina – Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller was released from the brig at Camp Lejeune on Tuesday and formally charged with six violations and referred to a special court-martial on Wednesday.

Marine Corps Times reported:

Scheller was thrown into the brig for daring to rebuke military leadership for surrendering to the Taliban, arming the terrorists group with $83 billion in US weapons, and stranding thousands of Americans and green card holders in the country.

When 13 American servicemen and women were slaughtered by an ISIS bomber Lt. Col. Scheller spoke out.

Scheller was placed in pre-trial confinement on September 27.

Last week before he was arrested and sent to the brig, Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller went on a rampage against President Trump and his family on Facebook.

Scheller had this to say about President Trump and his family:

Rest - https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...mj-violations/
I don't see dereliction of duty, nor Art 90, willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer. Those two look like pile-on's. I would have to see the specific charge for each because we're talking Marine Corps, and don't know what he does 24/7. Article 133 is a given in a dog and pony show at this level. Conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman.

Contempt and disrespect he may as well raise his right hand to. He earned those.

There's no Article 134 charges. That Article basically states anything you've done that we don't like that there isn't an article for. That's where they usually pile on. In this case, the charges are serious enough that piling on isn't necessary.