Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
Presenting info from whistle-blowers equals losing it?

Snowden? Assange? No one wanted to believe the info they released and yet they are criminals for doing just that?

Nowadays they don't turn you into criminals, they just cancel you, defund you, suspend your credentials or claim you're delusional.

You can say you don't believe the info being presented but please don't denigrate someone because they present alternate info from what the MSM is cramming down our throats.
Presenting one's irrational fear as an "alternate opinion" is stretching it. When the left does it, or the medical community in this instance, it's quickly labeled misinformation/lies. It's no different because it suits one's narrative.

Here's some facts for you, and I don't need to quote some exceptions to the rule as any basis for an opinion: I KNOW of people in my neighborhood, community, city, state and other places that have died from COVID. People from the church and my daughter's and grandchildren's schools who have died of covid. Those are people I used to at least see that aren't there anymore in WAY more numbers than anyone getting a headache from a vaccine.

I know of no one, anywhere that has died from the vaccine. I'm sure someone has because there are always that percentage that begins with ".0xx" that do. There always has been. To present them as anything more than the exception is dishonest.

I don't trust these idiots anymore than Fauci. I have found that when one side of an issue goes looking for something they will always manage to find a way to tailor the truth and facts to suit their narrative. The anti-vax argument is just that. Don't do it the government's way because it's the government. Do it (insert crackpot with an opinion's name here) way. They're smarter than everyone else

In the meantime, we have an administration that is trying to fundamentally change our Nation, and has us on the brink of war in more than one place. What's your "choice" and/or Rights going to be when while you and others are so busy trying to disprove science you lose any "Right" to either?