Maybe some folks will have more interest after watching the 3 minute video at the story/link below.

Not sure if this video has been discussed yet or not, may have missed it. But this whole "mule" thing they are showing in the video - one person running around the county to endless drop boxes and dropping off ballots? And they have over 1100 of these so called mules in Philadelphia, I think I heard?

Not sure how this thing fully plays out, but would it surprise anyone to find out that this happened all over, and endless votes went in this way?

I still have to see the detailed info, but gotta say after watching part 2 here I have much more interest now.

Oddly - zero videos from these trailers exist on youtube. Also surprise anyone?

But again, video is just a tad down the page at the link below. I recommend watching it.

---

Grassroot Patriots Are Getting the Word Out Across the Country About “2000 MULES”

There are many unknowns about the stolen 2020 Election. Dinesh D’Souza has some answers in his new movie set to release on Monday at theaters near you.

Here is where you can see the movie.

Americans are spreading the word at overpasses across the country.

Americans and the world knew something was not right. D’Souza has a piece of the answer. Recently a second trailer of the movie 2000 Mules was released.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ry-2000-mules/