Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Well, I would say that water skiing and snow machines are only similar in that aspect that the skis should be on top, of course... but easier done on water than on snow and that heavy ass machine. And a jet ski on the water floats naturally, so no comparison there as a snow machine will sink naturally unless you know how to ride in the deep shit. And where the fu*k you think you're getting a shovel out in the middle of nowhere? Just gonna carry that over your shoulder while riding all day?

And nah, not as much for Rick as much as "I" need someone to take the laughs away from me!!

Sunk the 4 wheeler in the river, sunk the snow machine like 7 times, crashed it at least twice, fell in the pee hole when drunk, nearly got crushed when Rick pulled an Evil Knievel while I was on the back holding a 500lb container of gas, got chased by a million bees and got stung when Rick fu*ked with a beehive.... Probably more as I might have been inebriated enough to forget a few other screwups.
I love competition, and I've done some crazy-ass shit. Especially 4-wheeling in the desert. Been stuck, crashed, rolled off a trail part way down a mountain and was left dangling upside down by my seatbelt. Hell, when I was young-n-dumb(er) I even jumped of the old trestle bridge at Bahia Honda state park in the Keys. None of that is taking into account the crazy shit I did in the Marines on their time and dime and equipment

But I got to give you the Gold. I can't hang. Can't say as I ever fell into the community pee-hole You're the champ