Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Default WH aides keep trying to torch the SOU address. Presidents keep getting in way

FYI. Can honestly and proudly say I have never watched one. At the most, I've seen highlight clips of what is usually the more stupid crap. As the article states: just a bunch of pomp and circumstance. Besides, can anyone name one thing Joke Biden has done or wants to do that has benefitted this Nation? I can't.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-kee-rcna68926
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    FYI. Can honestly and proudly say I have never watched one. At the most, I've seen highlight clips of what is usually the more stupid crap. As the article states: just a bunch of pomp and circumstance. Besides, can anyone name one thing Joke Biden has done or wants to do that has benefitted this Nation? I can't.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-kee-rcna68926
    I've watched many. I watched tonight. I like to get my own impressions and not just what pundits want to share.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I've watched many. I watched tonight. I like to get my own impressions and not just what pundits want to share.
    I cannot think of a single thing I want to hear from Biden short of an a full confession of all his crimes against the US and its citizens. I expect nothing but more of the same: delusion and lies, complete with his cackling, applauding Dem rent-a-crowd at his every other mispronounced/stammering word/incoherent sentence.

I consider the couple of hours I spent playing Hot Wheels with my grandson a far more rewarding experience than getting pissed at the boob on the tube who isn't going to so much as talk about anything that has to do with reality of how badly he has f-d up this Nation.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I cannot think of a single thing I want to hear from Biden short of an a full confession of all his crimes against the US and its citizens. I expect nothing but more of the same: delusion and lies, complete with his cackling, applauding Dem rent-a-crowd at his every other mispronounced/stammering word/incoherent sentence.

I consider the couple of hours I spent playing Hot Wheels with my grandson a far more rewarding experience than getting pissed at the boob on the tube who isn't going to so much as talk about anything that has to do with reality of how badly he has f-d up this Nation.
    Kamala cackles, Biden alternates yelling and creepy whispering. Oh yea, he often just yells about some things that cannot be understood-in or out of context. LOL!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Default Biden touts successes during State of Union, critics point to inflation, deceptions

10. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post