Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You used your stupid quote and that's over. There won't be any talk of the N word or written. You have freedom of speech, and I reserve the right to respect other members. We have a cool black guy who posts here who we all like. You can mention your quote, but end of it. Racist shit won't fly. A one time quoting for what you have to say and now you know it's not acceptable and I will respect members here - including yourself if I knew you were black/yellow/white or purple.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

American country that has been made the bitch of latan america
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You used your stupid quote and that's over. There won't be any talk of the N word or written. You have freedom of speech, and I reserve the right to respect other members. We have a cool black guy who posts here who we all like. You can mention your quote, but end of it. Racist shit won't fly. A one time quoting for what you have to say and now you know it's not acceptable and I will respect members here - including yourself if I knew you were black/yellow/white or purple.

I wrote what I wrote. And as far as I am concerned about it, that is the end of the matter. It is all you others who are trying to blow it all out of proportion. Let put an end to it, shall we? Move on to something else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
    I wrote what I wrote. And as far as I am concerned about it, that is the end of the matter. It is all you others who are trying to blow it all out of proportion. Let put an end to it, shall we? Move on to something else.
    Despite every effort, this is your attitude? As far as I am concerned, it is the end of your participation on this thread.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

@disobey

You are unbanned from this thread. I moved it to the Steel Cage. Before you complain, I'm trying to work with you to make this work, and frankly, have no reason to. For the time being until we see where this goes, this is how it will be. Just to do a quick recap:

You joined us, we did not join you.

We all believe in freedom of speech and we all know it has its limitations, responsibilities and consequences. You have chosen your political philosophy which is your right to do. Accepting that it is one of the most reviled philosophies World-wide is the responsibility that goes with that choice.

More importantly, how you interact with others on this board is also a choice that comes with responsibilities. On this board, it is as important as anything you believe. It is possible to post what you want without insulting/belittling others, without violating standing rules, and specifically adhering to what the owner communicated to you. No racial slurs.

We ALL disagree on something and we ALL handle it like adults 99% of the time instead of lashing out.

Here again, you are presented with freedom of choice. If you wish to stay, choose wisely.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm glad you said all the above. I did the opposite and shitcanned him as I'm not going to support his N word crap and then questioning it when I told him the dealio.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Disobey has been allowed to return. Hopefully the past is the past and things will go forward without issues.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Disobey has been allowed to return. Hopefully the past is the past and things will go forward without issues.
    History is written by the victors. Done.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill