Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Well, you don't have a section about philosophy. So this section was as close as I could come as to an appropriate section in which to express an opinion based on the "filthy" ideals of Freedom of Speech. One in which anybody is free to agree or disagree with. Maybe you would think that it would have more appropriate in a conspiracy section. Where no doubt I would have received the same amount of crap. You don't like my thread? This is what I expect as a reply to any thread I write that somebody may disagree with. Tell me what it is that I said in that thread that you don't think is true. That sounds fair to me. (Or they are free to ignore me) Unfortunately, I rarely run across any forums where fairness is a concern. You also called my thread here "disruptive." Who in the hell am I disrupting. And what am I disrupting. Do you work for one of the government agencies I spoke of who's job it is to keep the American public stupid? Because that is the only thing I can see that I am disrupting.
I made myself abundantly clear about the N word and that it's not flying here. Don't care about your interpretations, other forums, this forum, nor do I owe you an explanation.

Use the N word again and you can and will bitch elsewhere. I owe you nothing and you'll get just that. The only explanation and thing you need to know from me is that the N word will not be utilized. Same as I don't allow for a certain C word some use regarding women out of respect to our female members here. It's just simply not shit that is needed for someone to debate subjects. I'm not gonna play games so that YOU get to enjoy "freedom of speech", nor will I bend on disrespecting a friend.