Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    We are not forcing them to vote, write their Constitution, and vote on what they want
    Correct, we are not trying to force the Iranians to do anything except not fund terrorism and not develop nukes, but what's the connection between that and what I said?
    "Let me at least not die without a struggle, inglorious, but having done some big thing first, for men to come to know of." - Hector

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    He very definitely means it. Of course he has a nice safe bunker all set up for himself. Where he can ride out the retaliation. He's willing to sacrifice anyone else.

Once he has nukes he will definitely hand them off to hamas and hezbollah. And he will use the rest to intimidate his neighbors and create his caliphate.
    The hamas/hezbollah thing is a serious issue, but again, I just don't see how the Iranians launching anything themselves would contribute to their regional goals. Building a caliphate out of Tehran requires that there actually be a Tehran.
    "Let me at least not die without a struggle, inglorious, but having done some big thing first, for men to come to know of." - Hector

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I don't think "The Bomb" had anything to do with Pearl Harbor. They were used because of the way the Japanese soldiers fought- to the death. It was feared a conventional attack on the mainland would end up just like string of small island battles. The Bomb gave Japan a shock and awe, and a chance to reaccess its attitude about that.
    So if they wouldn't have attacked Pearl Harbor. Do you think the US and England would have declared war on them??? I doubt it personally. So either directly or indirectly it did play a role in the bombings in my opinion anyways. Because had they not attacked we probably wouldn't have been in a war with them, hence had we not been in a war we would not have bombed them
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lance View Post
    But if his goal is to take over the world and force us all to convert to Islam he needs not only to be alive himself, he also needs for his country to survive to invade other countries. Getting nuked back into the stone ages doesn't allow for that.
    That's his goal but he doesn't plan on being alive to see it. Furthering Allah's goal will get him his 72 hot tennage virgins.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    So if they wouldn't have attacked Pearl Harbor. Do you think the US and England would have declared war on them??? I doubt it personally. So either directly or indirectly it did play a role in the bombings in my opinion anyways. Because had they not attacked we probably wouldn't have been in a war with them, hence had we not been in a war we would not have bombed them
    I can't disagree with that. My point is that the decision to use the bomb was based on our experience fighting the Japanese soldier. He was a formidable enemy that would rather commit suicide then give up. With an enemy like that you have to change tactics. A strategy that works with self-preservationist Europeans doesn't necessarily work with do-or-die Japanese. We had to threaten not just individual's lives to convince them to give up but an entire race. It wasn't until the Emperor realized that we had the power to annihilate an entire race of people did he start to think of alternatives to his original plan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The hamas/hezbollah thing is a serious issue, but again, I just don't see how the Iranians launching anything themselves would contribute to their regional goals. Building a caliphate out of Tehran requires that there actually be a Tehran.
    The caliphate would come before the nuclear exchange. Their plan is to control the entire middle east and as much of southern Europe as they can get away with. Iran has 50,000 Qud force members throughout the region. Iraq is the first part of their plan. Barain and Yemin would be next. They have to contain the sunni influence and posibly ally with them for a period of time while they consolidate. Control of iraq is an important part of their over all plan, but the key is getting the nukes.

Iran also brags about the thousands of suicide bombers they have standing by. It would be very simple to man a bunch of ships carrying nuclear weapons and sail them in to the harbors of countries all over the world.

Tehran is just a city to them. You can bet if they begin operations the leadership there will vacate the city and move to pre-establish bunker systems.

There goal is to hasten the return of the 12th imam. Destroy half the world to do that means nothing as long as everyone is either converted or dead. Which is the only way for the 12th imam to return. It's religious fanaticism to the extreme and they are in control of an entire country. Iran is by far a much bigger threat than al queda.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Reagan signed the legislation. He was not a "lib."

Thank god for small favors huh
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Already happening

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    And those who actually suffered losses in the camps were paid. Reagan did try to work with libs on some issues

Libs now want to say they are sorry for slavery - and what is next - payments to people who were never slaves?
    Didn't you hear?? the "slaves" are suing the ancestors who owned the plantations. I dont know if any have won but its been tried plenty of times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's what I've always thought as well. If Bin Laden really wanted to be a martyr why doesn't he just contact the US military and let them know where he is hiding? I'm sure we could accamodate him.
    Pakistan.. But the us wont violate their "sovereign nation" I say if they are hiding terrorist then they are an enemy and need to be dealt with. We need to give them a 24 hour warning. Hand us Bin Laden or we bomb your capital until it looks like Berlin did. Then just start launching tomohawks until they hand his sorry ass over

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    Didn't you hear?? the "slaves" are suing the ancestors who owned the plantations. I dont know if any have won but its been tried plenty of times.
    Another way the black "leaders" are playing the race card

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The caliphate would come before the nuclear exchange. Their plan is to control the entire middle east and as much of southern Europe as they can get away with. Iran has 50,000 Qud force members throughout the region. Iraq is the first part of their plan. Barain and Yemin would be next. They have to contain the sunni influence and posibly ally with them for a period of time while they consolidate. Control of iraq is an important part of their over all plan, but the key is getting the nukes.

Iran also brags about the thousands of suicide bombers they have standing by. It would be very simple to man a bunch of ships carrying nuclear weapons and sail them in to the harbors of countries all over the world.

Tehran is just a city to them. You can bet if they begin operations the leadership there will vacate the city and move to pre-establish bunker systems.

There goal is to hasten the return of the 12th imam. Destroy half the world to do that means nothing as long as everyone is either converted or dead. Which is the only way for the 12th imam to return. It's religious fanaticism to the extreme and they are in control of an entire country. Iran is by far a much bigger threat than al queda.
    I think you've got it just about right there. The only part that I would perhaps disagree with is that Iran has an actual coordinate, while Al Queada does not. Therefore if we have the will we could simply plug thise into a targeting system and be done with them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I think you've got it just about right there. The only part that I would perhaps disagree with is that Iran has an actual coordinate, while Al Queada does not. Therefore if we have the will we could simply plug thise into a targeting system and be done with them.
    If you compare iran and al queda to germany and japan. Germany was the larger threat. This is the same situation. al queda can't be ignored. Just gone after with a few less resources until iran is taken out. It's actually a very similar scenario. al queda sneak attacked, but the real power was iran and saddam was very much like Mussolini. Small surrogate wars and operations have replaced the large scale army battles, but the scenario remains the same.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

If you compare iran and al queda to germany and japan. Germany was the larger threat. This is the same situation. al queda can't be ignored. Just gone after with a few less resources until iran is taken out. It's actually a very similar scenario. al queda sneak attacked, but the real power was iran and saddam was very much like Mussolini. Small surrogate wars and operations have replaced the large scale army battles, but the scenario remains the same.
    I agree with that except that Al Queada has no boundaries or location, and that makes killing it more difficult. Its not the first time we've faced this Muslim threat, though, as even the Constitution references piracy on the high seas, and those guys were primarily Muslims.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yep muslims have been a threat to the world since islams inception. Even the founding fathers recognized the threat. Too bad they didn't take that into consideration and outlaw islam in this country.

They can call it what they want or deny it all they want but we are at war with islam. All muslims have not joined the war just as all Americans have not joined. But its still the fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yep muslims have been a threat to the world since islams inception. Even the founding fathers recognized the threat. Too bad they didn't take that into consideration and outlaw islam in this country.

They can call it what they want or deny it all they want but we are at war with islam. All muslims have not joined the war just as all Americans have not joined. But its still the fact.
    If any fault can be found with the Constitution at the time it was written it would be this. I think the Founders understood that Muslims respected power and thought that Americans would forever and instinctively know this too. The Founders simply did not recognize that 200 years into the future we would be in an era when a large percentage of the native population- liberals- would be seeking to destroy this country from within, by actively seeking appeasement of and defeat against our enemies offshore.