I am bereft of science knowledge but it seems to me that:

1. The Sun has been around for a while and (I don't know) it seems to me that it's been in a fairly stable state (give or take sunspot activity) for much of the time that life has been on Earth.

2. Given that (if it's correct of course) then the only variable of any consequence on Earth in terms of climate change has to be human activity as we are the only animals who have both adapted to various localised climates on Earth and have ourselves changed localised climates on Earth. Some primates might be able to start a fire to keep themselves warm but I've never heard of it.

3. If humans have been around for, say, a hundred thousand years and in that time haven't done much to contribute to climate change then that might be because we as a species were in insufficient numbers and we didn't have the technology to produce the factors that cause climate change.

4. But in years since the Industrial Revolution we have had the technology and we have used it.

5. If the signs of rapid climate change are detectable from about the beginning of the Industrial Revolution and show increased effect as we have industrialised around the globe then I reckon that's good enough for me.