Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the trump problem was not returning them when told to by the courts. You'll know better than I if that's still illegal but I think everyone else, biden, Pence, etc. returned them when they were found out.
    Correct. They should all be charged as far as I'm concerned. NOTHING in the USC states anything about "intentions". "Complying or not after the fact" is irrelevant to the rule. If one is in possession of classified documents and they are not handled per protocol, one is in violation.

That being said, apparently the MSM, Dems and whoever have just decided to ignore written law and make up their own as they go along; thus, my snide remark regarding Trump. If, by their unwritten, illegal standard Biden, Pence and whoever else isn't guilty, then neither should be Trump.

Not charging Biden because he has a "memory issue" is just flat-out BS. That and some tears will get you a minimum some time, reduction in grade, forfeiture of all pay and allowances and a General Under Other Than Honorable Conditions discharge in the Marine Corps.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne, fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Default ‘Confidential’ in name only: Merrick Garland’s delicate decision to release the Hur r

To add insult to injury, these morons just don't get it. The report is classified and marked "confidential". And they STILL let it out. Just more of lame ass politicians putting themselves above the law. If, for nothing else, Garland should be nailed for releasing classified information to the public without declassifying it first. And no, I DON'T care about their BS reasoning. The fact of the act remains what it is.

‘Confidential’ in name only: Merrick Garland’s delicate decision to release the Hur report - POLITICO
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne, fj1200 thanked this post