Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

umm, ok... Why does making light of atheist ideas about Christianity bother you?

I thought it was funny.
    To see acted out what some atheist have told me "really" probably happened.

I've known a few atheist, most of them are cool, and the conversations respectful enough both ways but this is the kinda thing they propose.
    You try to point out why it sounds ridiculous and it literally falls on deaf ears.
    this puts a point on it IMO.

I think you know I've got a fairly tough skin and take most abuse without a problem. So atheist and other religions don't "bother me" I just think they are FALSE. and the ideas cause people to go to... miss heaven.

I literately thought this was funny.

hopefully no atheist will take offense here.

I know some people like to tip toe around religious issues not to cause offense.
    but the reason i became a Christian is because people took the time to confront me about "religious issues". Not just because Christians lived a nice life in front of me.
    they explained to me what the bible said, and where i was mistaken.

so, forgive me if I'm off putting about the subject.
    But He Changed my life.
    I tend to want to talk about Him from time to time. and want others to have a better understanding as well.
    It's my understanding that the Consequences of being wrong on this issue are extreme.

Last edited by revelarts; 02-15-2024 at 07:13 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16