Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RE:
    SUBTOPIC:
    et al,

Quote Originally Posted by EXCERPT Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    bravery
    1: the quality or state of having or showing mental or moral strength to face danger, fear, or difficulty: the quality or state of being brave : COURAGE
    SOURCE (on-line)
    I have to agree, without reservation or exception with "Gunny" on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I find the UN's default, blame Israel stance alarming. I find the Biden admin caving to political pressure on the issue even more alarming.

Israel says UN 'deceiving' world over aid delays to Gaza (msn.com)
    (COMMENT)

I'm not much of a brave man myself. But I can say that I have served next to many. I know it when I see it. And I can say that the UN lacks such a quality. In fact, the UN is not a place to seek out those leaders who exercise such a human quality.

Similarly, it has been my close observation that the State Department is overrun by less than courageous people. This is a mirror image of the White House. The senior leadership in the White House appears to run and hide rather than face danger, fearing any confrontation, or difficulty no matter the magnitude of the peril. They certainly do not seem to be people of any particular intellectual note. I have seen more bravery from school teachers than I have seen from anyone in this trio.

Working with the UN, the State Department, or the White House is not something to be proud of in your personal history or career.

Just My Though,
    Most Respectfully,
    R
    Last edited by RoccoR; 04-13-2024 at 08:55 AM.