Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
I don't necessarily agree with the assessment. Just my opinion. Iran put on a fireworks show at tremendous cost that resulted in one injury. All the firebreathers need to be wondering about that rather than not getting past the part that Iran attacked Israel and knee-jerk reacting. Had they aimed every single weapon simultaneously at Tel Aviv they would have overwhelmed any defensive capability and there would be mass casualties. As it is, they telegraphed their blows.

At this point I'm wondering what IS the point?

As far Israel responding, I still say maybe they shouldn't at all. If Israel cannot blow Iran back into the Stone Age (which would be fine with me), anything else is just going to escalate into a war of attrition Israel cannot win alone. With the civil unrest currently in Iran, giving Iranians something to come together and focus on, like an attack from Israel, is all Khomeini could ever hope for.

Maybe the Biden Admin should stop funding Iran's war machine? Just a thought
IF Biden said he'd freeze all Iranian assets and no more $$$; while simultaneously saying defensive only for Isreal, I'd back that.

It's NOT what he's doing.