Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
Hogwash.

[The Pentagon’s program

Since 2005, the U.S. has partnered with Ukraine through the Pentagon’s Biological Threat Reduction Program. The purpose is "to support peaceful and safe biological detection and diagnostic capabilities and to reduce the threats posed by pathogens," according to a March 2022 government fact sheet.
Andy Weber, a member of the Arms Control Association Board of Directors and a former assistant secretary of defense for nuclear, chemical, and biological defense programs, previously told us there are no U.S. military-run labs in Ukraine but rather health labs to help detect, prevent and mitigate infectious disease.
The Defense Department’s Cooperative Threat Reduction program "has provided technical support to the Ukrainian Ministry of Health since 2005 to improve public health laboratories, whose mission is analogous to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention," Weber said.

Also known as the Nunn-Lugar program, the initiative began after the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 as a project aimed at dismantling and securing leftover weapons of mass destruction programs in former Soviet countries.
[B]The facilities in Ukraine

The Pentagon hasn’t said anything new about the 46 facilities — we reported about them in April. In fact, the June 9 release at the center of these claims specifically states that Ukraine "has no nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons programs."
With regard to the 46 facilities, the government fact sheet said the U.S. has:
"Worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agriculture...

You willing to bet YOUR life on it? Of course not. I did. I was in the First Gulf War. I'd loved to have seen your candy ass running around without MOPP gear on telling everyone what-all Sadam doesn't have. And "to speak of" doesn't cut any ice here.

I supported winning the Iraq War because we were in it. I did not agree with invading and/or deposing Saddam. For REAL reasons. I don't need to make any up.

Just like the Pentagon can't find or doesn't have Bio-Weapons labs in Ukraine & elsewhere.
"agriculture"