View Poll Results: In regards to Liberalnations avatar...

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love her avatar, and want her to keep it up because...

3 20.00%
  • I hate her avatar, and want her to take it down because...

12 80.00%
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I think not only do you have nose problems, but you're in love with yourself. Go fondle yourself butterball ass. Nobody needs to hear your diatribe, especially me.
    So be it! Have a nice Sunday Pale!

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Damn dude, you really are a retard. Bashing liberals for being sexually immoral while you are taking trips to the local brothel to deliver your kid to a whore is the epitome of hypocrisy. Maybe the problem is you don't know what a hypocrite is...look it up.

You've already got at least one other Christian who thinks you're full of shit when it comes to morality. The silence from the genuine Christians on the board speaks volumes too. Don't you find it strange that they aren't rallying to your defense?

As far as hell goes, if it exists, and if I wind up there, you'll be the sorry sack of shit at the bottom of the pile.
    There's a BIG difference between homosexuality and promiscuity. One does not necessarily include the other. Homosexuality is unnatural. Promiscuity is not.

Your attempt to equate them so you can call someone a hypocrite is pretty lame.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    There's a BIG difference between homosexuality and promiscuity. One does not necessarily include the other. Homosexuality is unnatural. Promiscuity is not.

Any attempt to link promiscuity and homosexuality exists only in your mind, and not in ANYTHING I've written. The rant about liberals and their sexual immorality that PR posted is not in this thread, but that doesn't make it non-existent, nor does it makes it off limits to this discussion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Any attempt to link promiscuity and homosexuality exists only in your mind, and not in ANYTHING I've written. The rant about liberals and their sexual immorality that PR posted is not in this thread, but that doesn't make it non-existent, nor does it makes it off limits to this discussion.
    Since you wish to introduce an off topic discussion with vaguery, what specifically did pale address as "liberal sexual immorality" as it compares to his going to a brothel?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Since you wish to introduce an off topic discussion with vaguery, what specifically did pale address as "liberal sexual immorality" as it compares to his going to a brothel?
    Enjoy the read.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost...08&postcount=1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Only in your own head!

Both are sins against God. Not one sin is greater than another and we are told such IN SCRIPTURE....breaking one Law of the Lord is though you have broken them all Gunny? So, where do you get your Scripture from regarding this....?

James 2
    Favoritism Forbidden
    1My brothers, as believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ, don't show favoritism. 2Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in shabby clothes also comes in. 3If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, "Here's a good seat for you," but say to the poor man, "You stand there" or "Sit on the floor by my feet," 4have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?
    5Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong?

[B] 8If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself,"[a] you are doing right. 9But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11For he who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder."[c] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

12Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Only in your own head!

Both are sins against God. Not one sin is greater than another and we are told such IN SCRIPTURE....breaking one Law of the Lord is though you have broken them all Gunny? So, where do you get your Scripture from regarding this....?
    So you two liberal nut bags don't like the fact that I find burning an American flag extremely offensive, along with the majority of the board, so you do your level best to deflect the issue. You can't defend one, so you brew up some off the wall bullshit issue.

Oh but how predictable. EVERY SINGLE TIME you liberals lose an argument, you call names, use personal attacks, and try character assassination in an attempt to destroy the messenger.

Neither of you two numskulls have ANYTHING on me. I've been to a brothel. SO WHAT? I've admitted I'm not perfect. I've admitted I'm a sinner. THAT IN NO WAY EFFECTS the fact that GODLESS FAGGOTS EXIST, AND THEY'LL BURN IN HELL. ABSOLUTELY NONE! Whatever you two morons are trying to cook up is BULLSHIT, and you look like a couple IDIOTS at the height of HYPOCRISY!!!

Do you know what a "born again Christian" is johnny? It's a person that's accepted Jesus Christ into his/her life with their mouth, and is forgiven their sins. That's me. I will go to heaven. I will have to answer for my sins. I'm OK with that. At least I'll go to heaven. Non repentant homos will NOT. They surely will burn in hell.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 08-12-2007 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Only in your own head!

Preach to someone else. My comment has nothing to do with scripture. It has to do with Man, and what he does and does not define as abnormal and promiscuous.

While you may be duping yourself into playing partisan paisan to missileman, the first time you try and use scripture as a basis for anything he'll be all over you.

That of course wouldn't make HIM a hypocrite at all .... attempting to use the very belief he disavows to discredit another.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you two liberal nut bags don't like the fact that I find burning an American flag extremely offensive,
    Nice strawman.

Oh but how predictable. EVERY SINGLE TIME you liberals lose an argument, you call names, use personal attacks, and try character assassination in an attempt to destroy the messenger.
    Damned if I don't know exactly what you're talking about...I've seen that very thing before.
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost...&postcount=427

I eagerly await you saying that it's not the same thing.

Neither of you two numskulls have ANYTHING on me. I've been to a brothel. SO WHAT? I've admitted I'm not perfect. I've admitted I'm a sinner. THAT IN NO WAY EFFECTS the fact that GODLESS FAGGOTS EXIST, AND THEY'LL BURN IN HELL. ABSOLUTELY NONE! Whatever you two morons are trying to cook up is BULLSHIT, and you look like a couple IDIOTS at the height of HYPOCRISY!!!
    You need to take your ass down to a local community college and take a couple "English as a second language" classes.

Do you know what a "born again Christian" is johnny? It's a person that's accepted Jesus Christ into his/her life with their mouth, and is forgiven their sins. That's me. I will go to heaven. I will have to answer for my sins. I'm OK with that. At least I'll go to heaven. Non repentant homos will NOT. They surely will burn in hell.
    Is PLANNING on attending the Grand Opening of a whorehouse your idea of a repentent person? You really are a tool.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At least I'll go to heaven. Non repentant homos will NOT. They surely will burn in hell.
    Somehow I don't beleive you of all people are truely gods mouthpiece. In fact think ya might ought to go back and read over those scriptures again.
    Last edited by LiberalNation; 08-12-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you two liberal nut bags don't like the fact that I find burning an American flag extremely offensive, along with the majority of the board, so you do your level best to deflect the issue. You can't defend one, so you brew up some off the wall bullshit issue.

The entire thread I discussed the merits or nonmerits of flag burning being legal or not....and I listened to others, like you, and how you view the flag and its importance....

ONLY WHEN YOU ATTACKED LIBERAL NATION by trying to degade her or humiliate her by belittling her LOOKS, did i speak out against what you did.

LETS be clear and truthful regarding this, mr Palerider....

IT WAS YOU Pale, who got this thread off track by attacking LN'S looks...and you who took the thread down another road by doing that....let the truth be known to all!!!!

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YOU don't even KNOW what Born Again Christian is, so why are you so certain of your own fate?

You don't don't just profess to be Born Again WITH YOUR MOUTH and then so be it....that is pure made up bull SHIT....

You are Born again of water and the Spirit, not by just saying it and then doing whatever the HELL you please knowingly not repenting of this sin....KNOWINGLY Pale, YOU reject the Spirit and God's word and then appear to be laughing in God's face about it while you proclaim to be saved because you said you accepted Christ? Like I said, BULLSHIT!

.....and I am a Born Again Christian.

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Somehow I don't beleive you of all people are truely gods mouthpiece. In fact think ya might ought to go back and read over those scriptures again.

Where does it say that you can still go to heaven without repenting of the queer lifestyle choice kid?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YOU don't even KNOW what Born Again Christian is, so why are you so certain of your own fate?

You don't don't just profess to be Born Again WITH YOUR MOUTH and then so be it....that is pure made up bull SHIT....

You are Born again of water and the Spirit, not by just saying it and then doing whatever the HELL you please knowingly not repenting of this sin....KNOWINGLY Pale, YOU reject the Spirit and God's word and then appear to be laughing in God's face about it while you proclaim to be saved because you said you accepted Christ? Like I said, BULLSHIT!

.....and I am a Born Again Christian.

jd
    - - I've got you practically under my control, hook, line and sinker. No more than I post and you're here responding with your best line of liberal bullshit...

It's fun to see that I can affect you this way. I'm really bothering you, and being the nose problem, busy body, bitch that you are, you won't rest unless you've had the last word... LMAO! I've got you UNDER MY CONTROL!!!

You're expending FAR more energy than I am, thinking up your best line of insults. Problem for you is, in that little pea brain of yours, you actually believe what you're saying, when in reality, it's nothing more than a full load buffalo dung.

Really johnnydope... take some good advice, sober up, get back in touch with reality and get a life. You sound like a ranting maniac mad at your husband, mad at your job, mad at your life, and mad at the world. It bothers you to think there are people out here that actually enjoy, and are comfortable with their life, and you need to do your best to try and throw your brand of CRAP at them in an attempt to make them as miserable as you are. Well... sorry... pork butt, I'm happy, healthy, well adjusted, educated, good looking, and you can't touch that. Now I know that makes you mad, but you're going to have to just deal with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it says god will judge us on that account not other people. Man can not say who will go to heaven and who will not.

Using Pales logic I could accept I was a sinner, trust in christ, and continue doing what I was doing same as always no prob.

On another not, I've seen serial killers on tv saying they will go to heaven anyway for their faith in christ. Whose to say they wont if gods so mercifull and all.