Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
I'm born on the West Coast and you are right, it ain't right out there. If you like gyros only go to authentic Greek or Turkish joints, the rest are garbage. My only complaint about the east coast is there is a sub joint on every block and every damn menu is the same.

Will tell ya the best pizza I ever had was in Portland, OR. Place called Accardi's, of course the owners were transplanted East Coast guineas.

*Editors note* I was 2 when my parents came over from Greece, I guess by born I mean the first place we lived, don't know what the hell I was thinking when I wrote that lol.
I have hit mini nirvana. So I call this pizza place yesterday and this greek sounding guy answers, he is the owner I think, cause he has answered before and sounds older. I noticed his menu had a gyro and what you said rang a bell. So I order a gyro.

*dancin in the streets*

It is good. Of course not east quality, but the best I have had on the west coast. Just kills me that it came from the pizza joint and that because OCA said something about "authentic greek" that I bought one because this guy sounds greek.

LMFAO