Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    The problem is not going away simply because a section of inhospitable miscreants bitch and screams about it every day.
    Live with it.
    This is a pretty funny attitude coming from a liberal.

We could also say

"The problem of inequality of wealth is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of sexism is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of racism is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of global warming is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

"The problem of health care is not going away simply because a section of losers bitch and screams about it every day. Live with it."

Or

Well, you get the picture.
    America: White people footing the bill for a party they're not allowed to attend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fuck yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    I want those criminals, who steal social security numbers, jobs, rape, murder, and live in this country, when they have NO right to be here. I want them all deported, to their home countries, NOW.

I agree will rep you when I can!!!
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I've done it all my life. The majority of them are good people. Yes, many of them cross the border illegally. We have poor border security.
    I know people steal music and movies off the internet every day. Some cheat on their taxes. Others cheat on YOUR taxes.
    The problem is not going away simply because a section of inhospitable miscreants bitch and screams about it every day.
    Live with it.
    if they live in america and a here legally they are americans....

if they are here illegally they are criminals....

if they are mexican they should live in mexico.....

you would think that given how hard working everyone says they are, mexico would be one of the best nations on the planet....

and if you call me racist just know that yes i am against the criminal race

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

of course he will call you racist, that is a tactic of the left, i dont like him/he is not agreeing with affimative action, gay marriage, illegal immigration, so he is racist, evil, and must be silenced.

God forbid he disagree

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    if they live in america and a here legally they are americans....

if they are here illegally they are criminals....

if they are mexican they should live in mexico.....

you would think that given how hard working everyone says they are, mexico would be one of the best nations on the planet....

and if you call me racist just know that yes i am against the criminal race

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    So you live by Mexicans or illegals??????? Cause there is a difference you know. There are millions of Mexicans here LEGALLY.........more power to them.

You seem to be confused. The people you are defending are here ILLEGALLY, and are working here using STOLEN social security cards. Your defending their actions by pointing out that others break the law also??? I and others here don't support breaking the law. If someone cheats on their taxes I want them to go to jail, just as much as I want someone who steals SS #. Identity theft is a HUGE problem, or don't you see that?????????????
    Well said. Bad behavior doesnt justify bad behavior.

You can't avoid prison for killing someone if you are generally a nice person. why should someone who enters the country illegally be let off the hook for being a nice person? The law is the law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Conservatives with businesses want illegals here for the cheap labor. It's that simple. Democrat business people want them for the same reason. There are no liberal business people. They only work in government, schools and the media. But the libs want the illegals here for their vote. They want them poor and they want them voting.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Conservatives with businesses want illegals here for the cheap labor. It's that simple. Democrat business people want them for the same reason. There are no liberal business people. They only work in government, schools and the media. But the libs want the illegals here for their vote. They want them poor and they want them voting.

How do they vote without citizenship???
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post

Don't you pay attention?

The Democrats in the House of Representatives last week provided a good way to measure just how far left they have drifted, when they managed to maneuver to the port of former President Jimmy Carter by opposing legislation that would require would-be voters to provide a photo ID before voting in federal elections.

The most obvious explanation for the Democratic position on this issue is that they hope to benefit in future elections from illegal votes cast by some of the 12 to 20 million illegal aliens in the United States.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Don't you pay attention?
    To rightwad tinfoil hat wearers who have no evidence to support their ridiculous claims?

No.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hasnt stopped Democrats before.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

To rightwad tinfoil hat wearers who have no evidence to support their ridiculous claims?

No.
    (sigh).

It's quite simple - I'm sorry you are blind.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Since when would they need citizenship when they have stolen ID's. And since when were the libs concerned with citizenship when it comes to voters. They want prison inmates eligible to vote.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    (sigh).

It's quite simple - I'm sorry you are blind.
    Libs like gabbo and typo will piss and moan about the election being stolen from them. But, when a logical solution like requiring ID's for voting is presented they scream discrimination.

*shrug*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Funny how you tell everyone on this board to, "Live with it." and yet you're giving orders to someone that you've never met in your life and to people that probably don't even give much of a damn about the Mexicans, but that's besides the points. Really, even if they're nice, why should they be treated specially and we should live with them, when they enter the United States illegally and the border security for Mexico don't even notice that and try to make it better? I just don't see the point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Libs like gabbo and typo will piss and moan about the election being stolen from them. But, when a logical solution like requiring ID's for voting is presented they scream discrimination.

*shrug*
    And rightwads like Trigg will piss and moan about how they have the only logical solution, to make up for any lack of ability to improve their own situation.