Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default *You're the 1 who's pwned*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    First, I'm not out to win respect.

Second, I commented on the actions that are the basis for the topic.

Third, what you think I should be addressing is as irrelevant as your comparing pissing on shoes to blowing up abortion clinics.

Fourth, I DID in fact respond to CP's original post and the response you have claimed I did not.

So in closing, I DO mean this in the most kind way imagineable ... piss off. You've been pwned. Again.
    Sorry bout that.

1. In that case you'll just keep right on losing it, like you are now.
    2. And you did NOT comment on the moral equivalency of anything, which was the topic I raised.
    3. Still don't get that "moral equivalency" thing, do you? I guess it can be hard if everything you do can be justified by saying that you were only following orders...
    4. I never claimed that you failed to respond to the original post. See item #2.
    5. If you're so damned sure I've been owned, why would it be necessary to tell me to piss off?

Regards,
    SirTypoOfAmerica
    If you're worth less than $5 million and you vote for McCain, you're a loser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by typomaniac View Post
    Sorry bout that.

1. In that case you'll just keep right on losing it, like you are now.
    2. And you did NOT comment on the moral equivalency of anything, which was the topic I raised.
    3. Still don't get that "moral equivalency" thing, do you? I guess it can be hard if everything you do can be justified by saying that you were only following orders...
    4. I never claimed that you failed to respond to the original post. See item #2.
    5. If you're so damned sure I've been owned, why would it be necessary to tell me to piss off?

Regards,
    SirTypoOfAmerica

Dude, just give it up. You've once again made a complete fool of yourself. And I must say, you have done a rather noteworthy job of it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. I see I have got a convert.
    2. Hehehehehe,.........
    3. All's cool.:

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude, just give it up. You've once again made a complete fool of yourself. And I must say, you have done a rather noteworthy job of it.
    Dude, there is nothing for me TO give up! You've once again made absolutely no argument and then went on to declare victory.

Ramses isn't the only king of de-nial.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

Dude, there is nothing for me TO give up! You've once again made absolutely no argument and then went on to declare victory.

Ramses isn't the only king of de-nial.
    You just ain't very bright, are ya, boy? The problem with your "bait and trap" approach is it should be called "free food," since you supply plenty of bait; yet, no trap.

You've done nothing but try and smokescreen your initial, downright stupid comment by fabricating some bullshit about what I did and didn't address in my response.

When I see in the rules where it says "SirTypo is in charge of ensuring responses meet his desires," then I'll worry about what you think I need be addressing.

I addressed what I wanted to, and if you don't like it, just go fuck yourself, huh?

Hope that clears it up for ya' some, nimrod.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You just ain't very bright, are ya, boy? The problem with your "bait and trap" approach is it should be called "free food," since you supply plenty of bait; yet, no trap.

You've done nothing but try and smokescreen your initial, downright stupid comment by fabricating some bullshit about what I did and didn't address in my response.

When I see in the rules where it says "SirTypo is in charge of ensuring responses meet his desires," then I'll worry about what you think I need be addressing.

I addressed what I wanted to, and if you don't like it, just go fuck yourself, huh?

Hope that clears it up for ya' some, nimrod.
    You bet: it tells me (and anyone else who's been through reading lessons) that you don't have the first clue what "debate" is. That's okay; I'll go enjoy my victory now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

You bet: it tells me (and anyone else who's been through reading lessons) that you don't have the first clue what "debate" is. That's okay; I'll go enjoy my victory now.
    Fool. Everyone on this board's owned your ass, and that includes each and every time you've around trying to play your pussy little games with me.

Why don't you have the mutt take you for a walk and let some fresh air seep into those 2 brain cells?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fool. Everyone on this board's owned your ass, and that includes each and every time you've around trying to play your pussy little games with me.

Why don't you have the mutt take you for a walk and let some fresh air seep into those 2 brain cells?
    *yawn* Why don't you stop shooting into a completely empty desert? Ammo ain't cheap, you know.