Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But Iran's *Littleman* is going down.
    2. His days are numbered.
    3. Everyone who is in *Reality*, knows he is capable to do what he has been saying.
    4. And we knowing Islam is chucked full of blood thirsty killers, we have to react, before they act.
    5. Blast the bloody buggers!

Regards,
    SiramesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. But Iran's *Littleman* is going down.
    2. His days are numbered.
    3. Everyone who is in *Reality*, knows he is capable to do what he has been saying.
    4. And we knowing Islam is chucked full of blood thirsty killers, we have to react, before they act.
    5. Blast the bloody buggers!

Regards,
    SiramesofTexas
    It will never happen, since America doesn't have the political will. It will take a nuke on US soil to get Liberals to agree to cruise-missle an aspirin factory or two.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    One of the problems for iranians is that they are terrorized. Recently 150,000 women were arrested for various charges mostly involving the islamic dress code. People are disappeared into the night for speaking out against the mullahs. Besides the main prison which is described as a hell hole, there are many other prisons throughout iran that are known locally, but nothing said about them, where people are tortured and killed.

The people are not happy but can't do anything about it. I suspect if we do invade iran it will be like Afghanistan. The people will rise up and take back their country.
    I hate to sound really difficult but unless they themselves do something about it, leave them be is my view. That sounds very heartless I know but we know democracy can't be imposed.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    it's sure going to fuck up your theory if one of the bomber pilots was Jewish....or, God forbid, an agnostic!.....
    It's only illustrative. I have no doubt that there were many people with different religions and no religions pulling the levers and flying the aircraft.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the last thing they should be called is 'resistance' fighters.....at best they are revolutionaries, seeking to overturn the Iraqi government, at worst, they are merely blood sucking, murdering terrorists......
    It's about perspective, that's all. Some will see them as resistance fighters, some as insurgents. We can label them how we wish, it doesn't change what they do, why they do it and what effect it has.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    The people are not happy but can't do anything about it. I suspect if we do invade iran it will be like Afghanistan. The people will rise up and take back their country.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the present government they have, a result of their last uprising against the installed Shah Pahlevi who terrorised them with an Iron Fist?

Don't make the mistake of comparing Iran to the other two countries you attacked. Invading them would only cause the Iranians to rally around their president and the Ayatullahs. Not the other way around.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I sometimes wonder if my posts are invisible to others, or if they just choose to cherry pick their responses and maybe my questions are too hard.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I sometimes wonder if my posts are invisible to others, or if they just choose to cherry pick their responses and maybe my questions are too hard.
    Stop asking libs substantiative questions then. They routinely deflect or ignore, and it shouldn't surprise you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Stop asking libs substantiative questions then. They routinely deflect or ignore, and it shouldn't surprise you.
    Jafar has read this thread a few times since my last reply to him but has continued to ignore it. That's ok though as I already knew the answers to my questions, I was just hoping to hear some more lies an innuendo to brighten my day along with my morning coffee.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the present government they have, a result of their last uprising against the installed Shah Pahlevi who terrorised them with an Iron Fist?

Don't make the mistake of comparing Iran to the other two countries you attacked. Invading them would only cause the Iranians to rally around their president and the Ayatullahs. Not the other way around.
    The present government is a direct result of the mullahs taking over after the ouster of the shah by soviet supported upraising and carter backing. There was no terrorizing under the shah to the extent you claim. About 3000 people, mostly communists were arrested by him. In 1981 those 3000 and 30000 others were executed by the mullahs. The iranians learned all about the real iron fist when the mullahs took over.

The other two countries are being influenced by iran. al queda, the taliban, mahadi army are all supported by iran. iran wants control of the entire area. If we invade iran with an all out effort, the iranian military will be wiped out in three days. And the population will rise up to take their country back. There will then be a democracy or a Marxist government established.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.