Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    That's the point---there is an effort to withhold the truth-whether it be incompetence or something more sinister. When you get a whole mess of people to agree to cover someones ass, you got trouble. I don't give a shit if the truth hurts--we need it--badly !
    There is a two pronged attack on truth.

The first is to obscure it with other information.

The second is to deny it even exists.

I can understand succumbing to the first one. There is alot of information out there. But the fact that people deny it despite the fact that their denial is complete illogical is astounding to me. It's like some people just deny it so they can justify being lazy and not seeking it. But what the heck is the point of learning if there is no truth? What exactly is there to learn?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    ITA.

One thing that boggles the mind with me though, is even knowing the age-old axiom "those who do not learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them," we preat them nonetheless.

But I don't put much credence in it being the product of conspiracy.
    Oh there are conspiracies. I dont doubt that. Thankfully most of them are too stupid to get off the ground.

Id hardly call them conspiracies by the elites though. Heck id hardly call anyone in power elite. They are just the ones who are so arrogant and willing to do what it takes to get into power.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    A better question would be: Why is the President, allegedly sworn to protect our nation and constitution, so determined to destroy our border? His tactical excitement is of course, understandable, as you mentioned. Why WOULDN'T he be happy about the new anti-american congress which supports his anti-american agenda?
    Because he honestly doesn't see it as destroying the border. He sees it as providing less fortunate with the opportunity to live the American dream.

I still don't know why we dont annex Mexico, significantly shortening our border and let the people who want to be Americans become Americans.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

But what are you claiming?

There are NO rich influential men?

They DON'T meet together in little clubs to coordinate their actions?

They're NOT devising a plan for world control?

They only have EVERYONE'S best interest in mind?

We've posted the information repeatedly. It just keeps flowing straight through your seive-like skull.
    You know the poor can be influencial too. They can meet together in their little clubs and coordinate their actionas we well. There are interest groups for the rich and for the power. That's the beauty of the United States. We have a government were people can come together and petition their government. Is it really that bad that people have a say in their government?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yeah, Heaven forbid it be about a religion based on religious superiority, as each and every one is.
    wouldn't make sense if a religion didn't claim to be superior to others. If they don't teach the truth about God, then why on earth would anyone listen?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So it's a conspiracy to make money. IS that a fair assessment?
    is making money bad now?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gunny, why are you so stubborn in the face of overwhelming facts and impeccable logic? are you trying to impress Kathianne?
    Interesting question. When do the overwhelming facts and impeccable logic show up i the thread?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You somehow think calling racism something else makes it not racism anymore. That's not smart.

You're referencing your christian/western understanding of religion. Judaism is NOT simply a matter faith. Jews are a PEOPLE. How do you explain automatically being one by virtue of who your mother is?

Yet their faith teaches them it's their duty to institute a global theocracy where they are an elite nation of priests, telling everyone else what to do. You're in denial. I can find you links if you would like to get educated.

I do point the finger at whites. Stupid whites like you who are apparently excited about becoming jew slaves.

Nobody buys your shit anymore, gunny.
    Christians are a people too, I'd hardly call them a race.

Why do you think the only way a group can be a people is if they are a race? It just doesn't make sense.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tell me, has your Jew hatred ever made your life better? Are you any better now that you can blame Jews for everything?

If not, then what's the point? Let them do whatever the heck they want to do. You can do what you want. Your life is in your control and your control alone. Blaming others, even if it's accurate, is just an excuse to not take responsibility for yourself. And if you don't take responsibility for yourself, you are already a slave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Tell me, has your Jew hatred ever made your life better? Are you any better now that you can blame Jews for everything?

If not, then what's the point? Let them do whatever the heck they want to do. You can do what you want. Your life is in your control and your control alone. Blaming others, even if it's accurate, is just an excuse to not take responsibility for yourself. And if you don't take responsibility for yourself, you are already a slave.
    Like those slaves down south. They should have just been a little more self reliant, eh?

Ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Christians are a people too, I'd hardly call them a race.

Why do you think the only way a group can be a people is if they are a race? It just doesn't make sense.

Christianity is open to anyone who wants to believe in christ. There are not genetic restrictions. If you cannot understand this difference, there's something wrong with your mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey avatar, tell us more about how we must assist in the creation of israel to fulfill the endtimes prophecy. This interpretation is a masonic/zionist perversion.

Is it the christian teaching that jews don't need salvation through jesus? Tell me what you think. It's a one word answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting question. When do the overwhelming facts and impeccable logic show up i the thread?

http://worldperfect.org/index.php/ar...courts-of-law/
    1. The Children of Noah are commanded to establish courts of law that will carry out justice and maintain human righteousness and morality in accord with the Seven Universal Laws.[1] A court system that perverts justice by handing down rulings in conflict with the Seven Universal Laws is an instrument for driving God’s blessings out of the world. Anyone who fails to establish a court system, that is, who lives in a community or city in which there are no courts, and who does nothing to correct the situation, is punishable by death. One who establishes or maintains courts of law that operate contrary to the Seven Universal Laws is similarly liable.
    What's wrong with courts of law? These courts are different.

The only punishment meted out by the Noahide courts of law in criminal cases is the death penalty.[3]

Circumstantial evidence is admissible in the Noahide courts of law.
    One of the noahide laws is against Idolatry. You can be beheaded for idolatry. This is a dark age theocratic mentality. IS this what you want?

And if you don't like this source, I can find others all day long until you cry uncle.
    Last edited by TheSage; 01-11-2007 at 06:51 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did hitler just wake up and think oh i hate the poles im gonna invade or was it planned

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    did hitler just wake up and think oh i hate the poles im gonna invade or was it planned
    I don't know skippy. What's that got to do with the price of butane?