Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where did I say the author of the article cant speak?

I also think they are seeking to divide this country and spew nothing but hate for half the country. I can speak too you see and I think they are hatemongers and I just want people to try and come together. American is starting to toss the the curb this kind of talk and the numbers of those who repete and wallow in this hate speach are dwindling. You see someday Bush will not be president but this country will always have liberals. I hate Bush ,You hate half of your own countrymen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    Where did I say the author of the article cant speak?

America is heading in a self destructive direction due to the bad leadership we have. The majority of Americans now agree with me. Iraq is costing us lives, our future revenues, our current revenues, there is alot of corruption coming to light and the country is VERY devided. This admin makes no attempts to bridge the gap. They continue to spend like drunken sailors and the party which has for years claimed to be the fiscal party backs this as if its good for America.

When Americans speak out against this destructive path people like this thread starter call say they are the problem and that everythign they have to say is false outrage. How many years have I been listening to people call me a traitor because I did not back the destructive policies of this admin?

Ill tell you what the ourrage is not false and this original post is nothing but a huge hate spew against anyone who wants our country back on a constructive path and out of the hands of these people who do NOTHING to try and bring this country back together. I love this country as much as any of you.

Those who stand there and spew hate on their fellow Americans instead of trying to defend the policies with their own merit are harming this country.
    When Bush starts acting in the interests of ALL Americans then I will no longer complain about hi leadership. Bush acts in the interest of the few instead of the many and that harms this country and his approval ratings show it. You seem to hate all those who dissaprove instead of trying to face WHY he has so few Americans behind him. Go ahead and hate us if you wish to tear the country apart in the name of your love of GWB.

I also think they are seeking to divide this country and spew nothing but hate for half the country. I can speak too you see and I think they are hatemongers and I just want people to try and come together. American is starting to toss the the curb this kind of talk and the numbers of those who repete and wallow in this hate speach are dwindling. You see someday Bush will not be president but this country will always have liberals. I hate Bush ,You hate half of your own countrymen.
    Again with the 'hate' word. You have issues.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I have issues with people who seek to destroy my country by fermenting hate between my fellow Americans. This threads rant seeks to call anything said which he does not agree with is not really felt by people li8ke me that we are just lying about how we feel. This is designed for nothing but hate.
    People disagree in this coutnry and always have and always will. Those who seek solutions and compromises between the factions are leaders. Those hwo seek to further divide us and make sure we never join together are evil pieces of shit in my mind. The country is leaning to the idea that Bush is in the wrong path. Its time for the people to come together and get something done about it not time for the ones in the minority to hew the country in two.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I have issues with people who seek to destroy my country by fermenting hate between my fellow Americans. This threads rant seeks to call anything said which he does not agree with is not really felt by people li8ke me that we are just lying about how we feel. This is designed for nothing but hate.
    People disagree in this coutnry and always have and always will. Those who seek solutions and compromises between the factions are leaders. Those hwo seek to further divide us and make sure we never join together are evil pieces of shit in my mind. The country is leaning to the idea that Bush is in the wrong path. Its time for the people to come together and get something done about it not time for the ones in the minority to hew the country in two.

your lot was once in the minority you didn't shut up.....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im not saying they have to shut up but if they care about the country they dont need to say the other 60% are a pack of phoneys who dont belive what they are backing. This is all that auther had to say. I believe in the two party system I just want people to stop trying to chop the country in two and just tell us why they want this or that done. I have never suggested the Rs dont believe in what they say. I have said they are beig fooled by the corporations but I never said you lie about what you believe just to hurt the country now have I.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have to laugh when the liberals try and convince themselves, that they are a majority...

Most people are conservative, in their thinking and living.....
    They don't believe in the radical views of the Progressives...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can you prove that?

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pi...pnt=85&lb=btot

This is a pretty interesting study of what Americans think about policy when they are allowed to choose without labels what the country should do.
    Last edited by truthmatters; 10-07-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im not saying they have to shut up but if they care about the country they dont need to say the other 60% are a pack of phoneys who dont belive what they are backing. This is all that auther had to say. I believe in the two party system I just want people to stop trying to chop the country in two and just tell us why they want this or that done. I have never suggested the Rs dont believe in what they say. I have said they are beig fooled by the corporations but I never said you lie about what you believe just to hurt the country now have I.
    So 60% can call 40% hateful, but the 40% can't call the 60% phoney? OK comrade.
    POLITICAL ACTIVISTS CREED
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds" -Samuel Adams

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."~George Orwell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

never said they could not , just saying I can then say they are working to destroy the country instead of trying to move it forward.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The phoniest part about this thread is you. I can't belive you are over here still trying to hide your hypocrtical ways.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post

The phoniest part about this thread is you. I can't belive you are over here still trying to hide your hypocrtical ways.
    All I can do is roll my eyes, shake my head....then

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    All I can do is roll my eyes, shake my head....then
    I hear ya but don't you somehow feel you have done that so much when on a topic with this one? The eyes roll so much ya get dizzy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

insults, insults, insults cant you people just discuss something with out always saying people you dont agree with dont believe what they say the believe?

Try just once to find common ground instead of demonizing anything people who differ from you say.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    I hear ya but don't you somehow feel you have done that so much when on a topic with this one? The eyes roll so much ya get dizzy.

Last edited by stephanie; 10-07-2007 at 07:25 PM.