Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually stripy, they tried the same thing with me, even after I published my serial numbers and dates of service that they could ckeck up on. Theystill maintained that I was lying about it. somdon't bother. The most these jerks have shown regarding military service is one washed oout picture of someone in uniform that anyone could purchase in surplus store. and from OCA? absolutely Nadda.

The face of American Patriotism? Hardly to show his rendition of that face, he would have to pull his pants down and bend over.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=loosecannon;73043]Thanks for calling most of us morons, mental midget.

QUOTE] Apparently you think the shoe fits, He mentioned no names, just a Generic description.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    Actually stripy, they tried the same thing with me, even after I published my serial numbers and dates of service that they could ckeck up on. Theystill maintained that I was lying about it. somdon't bother. The most these jerks have shown regarding military service is one washed oout picture of someone in uniform that anyone could purchase in surplus store. and from OCA? absolutely Nadda.

The face of American Patriotism? Hardly to show his rendition of that face, he would have to pull his pants down and bend over.
    OCA never claimed service in the American military. I served 6 months in the Greek military only because I was going to spend a year there and for 1st generationers from parents that migrated you are still considered a full fledged Greek citizen and therefore as a male are still subject to required military service. Now with that said you can stay there for up to 3 months before you get snatched up involuntarily but I turned myself in cause I wanted to and did stay a year.

But claiming military service in America over the web is probably the easiest thing to do, I think if you make that claim you need to scan some proof, induction papers maybe..whatever.....People such as Psycho and Stripey who continually bring up military service in order to lend more weight to their opinions are full of shit IMO, they never fucking served shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Doniston;73252]
    Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Thanks for calling most of us morons, mental midget.

QUOTE] Apparently you think the shoe fits, He mentioned no names, just a Generic description.
    Jesus Christ man! Figure out the friggin quote system!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BBpwned!
    "... whenever any number of men, calling themselves a government, do anything to another man, or to his property, which they had no right to do as individuals, they thereby declare themselves trespassers, robbers, or murderers, according to the nature of their acts." - Lysander Spooner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    OCA never claimed service in the American military. I served 6 months in the Greek military only because I was going to spend a year there and for 1st generationers from parents that migrated you are still considered a full fledged Greek citizen and therefore as a male are still subject to required military service. Now with that said you can stay there for up to 3 months before you get snatched up involuntarily but I turned myself in cause I wanted to and did stay a year.

But claiming military service in America over the web is probably the easiest thing to do, I think if you make that claim you need to scan some proof, induction papers maybe..whatever.....People such as Psycho and Stripey who continually bring up military service in order to lend more weight to their opinions are full of shit IMO, they never fucking served shit.
    In your opinion, and you don't know crap. you are only guessing, but if you have never served, why are you commenting??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=OCA;73270]

Jesus Christ man! Figure out the friggin quote system!
    Go to Hell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Doniston;73252]
    Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Thanks for calling most of us morons, mental midget.

He addressed everybody who was speaking offtopic. Which would include you. If you like being insulted by self righteous types get it on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen View Post
    Well, I am a patriot and I have objected for years to the corporate mindset that knows no borders and will sell anyone down the river for a buck/euro/yuan.

Amazing how many free-trade corporatists there are here. Count me out. Permanently.
    It didnt dawn on me until I went to the Philippines. The people there, for the most part, cant get passports, unless they can demonstrate they earn enough money to go to another country and not be a drain on it, or, they have a job lined up. Basically, they are prisoners, and this goes on in many, many countries.
    What gives any man, any government the fucking right to tell me where I can go in this world. Does FREEDOM only exist in your own country???
    If a man/woman, from any country wants to work for me, who the hell is anybody to tell us we cant make that agreement?
    Nobody owns the earth, everyone should be able to travel where and when they please.
    Im wondering when this passport thing got started. Did Jesus have to show his to get into another country, or the Apostle Paul? (Im not sure if Jesus went into another country outside of Israel)

This countries backbone is small , independent business owners. When people attack big corporations by passing laws, it hurts the small business owners most of the time. The BOOGEY man, big corps, is bullshit.
    Besides, those big Corps provide us with plenty of things,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ............

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    It didnt dawn on me until I went to the Philippines. The people there, for the most part, cant get passports, unless they can demonstrate they earn enough money to go to another country and not be a drain on it, or, they have a job lined up. Basically, they are prisoners, and this goes on in many, many countries.
    What gives any man, any government the fucking right to tell me where I can go in this world. Does FREEDOM only exist in your own country???
    If a man/woman, from any country wants to work for me, who the hell is anybody to tell us we cant make that agreement?
    Nobody owns the earth, everyone should be able to travel where and when they please.
    Im wondering when this passport thing got started. Did Jesus have to show his to get into another country, or the Apostle Paul? (Im not sure if Jesus went into another country outside of Israel)

This countries backbone is small , independent business owners. When people attack big corporations by passing laws, it hurts the small business owners most of the time. The BOOGEY man, big corps, is bullshit.
    Besides, those big Corps provide us with plenty of things,
    Passports are for international security.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Doniston;73715]
    Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Go to Hell
    Seriously, man. Just click the quote button on the bottom right, then don't mess inside the [brackets].

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=loosecannon;73891]

He addressed everybody who was speaking offtopic. Which would include you. If you like being insulted by self righteous types get it on.
    The shoe didn't fit me. did it you???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=glockmail;74004]
    Seriously, man. Just click the quote button on the bottom right, then don't mess inside the [brackets].
    and others complain that the majority of the post isn't necessary if you are responding to a small part. Usually the problem is simply that I missed the fact that removing the last portions of the post sometimes also removes the First Bracket of the quote ending. and thus I sometimes miss it. If that's the biggest problem these distrators have, I have no sympathy for them. But there is also a glitch in the system that allows quotes to be credited to the wrong poster. The administration has already admitted that.

What really bothers me is that there is no delete buttom to keep duplications down. Or if there is, I sure haven't found it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

....and others complain that the majority of the post isn't necessary if you are responding to a small part. Usually the problem is simply that I missed the fact that removing the last portions of the post sometimes also removes the First Bracket of the quote ending. and thus I sometimes miss it. If that's the biggest problem these distrators have, I have no sympathy for them. But there is also a glitch in the system that allows quotes to be credited to the wrong poster. The administration has already admitted that.

What really bothers me is that there is no delete buttom to keep duplications down. Or if there is, I sure haven't found it.
    You screwed it up again, man. When you edit between the quote brackets you are erasing critical brackets. Make sure you have open bracket-quote=poster;post number-closed bracket, followed by text, then open bracket-slash-quote-closed bracket. Otherwise all sorts of strange things can happen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Passports are for international security.
    Did Jesus have a passport?

I know as a conservative (libertarian actually) , Im bucking the tide here, but I think one of our most precious rights is the right and freedom to movement, WORLDWIDE, unless you have demonstrated a reason you should be restrained.

I just dont think any person or group of people have the right to tell you where you can go unless its private property.

Why shouldnt I be able to go buy a boat and go sailing whereever I want?

Fukk control frreaks, hahhaha )