Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jay Z/Linkin Park

Did any of you guys ever hear anything from the album "Collision Course"? Jay and Linkin Park colaborated and exchanged each others instrumentals and added each others lyrics. This was back in 2005, but I was just curious to see if any had heard them and liked them:

This was Numb(Linkin Park)/Encore (Jay Z)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N54gFc2FpPM

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    Did any of you guys ever hear anything from the album "Collision Course"? Jay and Linkin Park colaborated and exchanged each others instrumentals and added each others lyrics. This was back in 2005, but I was just curious to see if any had heard them and liked them:

This was Numb(Linkin Park)/Encore (Jay Z)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N54gFc2FpPM
    I remember that and was disgusted with Linkin Park for allowing that no-talent dildo to talk over their music. I am beyond bored with the illiterate *nigger getting on stage and talking about themselves, who could possibly give a shit what an asswhipe like "Jay Z", or whatever juvenile shit he's calling himself today, has to say. My opinion of Linkin Park dropped after that and their latest album sucked. Just shows the negative effects of conspiring with *nigger.

*I have no problem with black people, in fact, I have a number of them that I work with and like a lot. What they and I have in common is that we both hate niggers. I have never thought of the word nigger as one describing a skin color, it refers to a state of mind. That is why there are huge populations of white niggers, sand niggers, latino niggers, asian niggers. The term nigger-rig is a great example. If you can't do it the correct way, "nigger-rig it". It's like how homosexuals have taken the word gay and turned it into "a guy who likes dick up his ass". Chris Rock, famous black comedian, says the same thing. In his HBO special he stated....." I love black people but I hate niggers!".
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Linkin Park made the BEST WRC video...

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Collision Course was really good, in my opinion. I didn't like Linkin Park beforehand, so I thought it was a big improvement on their part.

If you liked this, you should try to find The Grey Album, it's a mashup of Jay-Z's black album and the music of The Beatles' White Album. I'm sure one listen would make Sitarro's head explode.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it was ok but i couldn't listen to it all the time , ive got the dvd somewhere abouts as well .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Collision Course was really good, in my opinion. I didn't like Linkin Park beforehand, so I thought it was a big improvement on their part.

If you liked this, you should try to find The Grey Album, it's a mashup of Jay-Z's black album and the music of The Beatles' White Album. I'm sure one listen would make Sitarro's head explode.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    I remember that and was disgusted with Linkin Park for allowing that no-talent dildo to talk over their music. I am beyond bored with the illiterate *nigger getting on stage and talking about themselves, who could possibly give a shit what an asswhipe like "Jay Z", or whatever juvenile shit he's calling himself today, has to say. My opinion of Linkin Park dropped after that and their latest album sucked. Just shows the negative effects of conspiring with *nigger.

*I have no problem with black people, in fact, I have a number of them that I work with and like a lot. What they and I have in common is that we both hate niggers. I have never thought of the word nigger as one describing a skin color, it refers to a state of mind. That is why there are huge populations of white niggers, sand niggers, latino niggers, asian niggers. The term nigger-rig is a great example. If you can't do it the correct way, "nigger-rig it". It's like how homosexuals have taken the word gay and turned it into "a guy who likes dick up his ass". Chris Rock, famous black comedian, says the same thing. In his HBO special he stated....." I love black people but I hate niggers!".
    I don't like ignorant people in general.
    Does there happen to be a lot of them in the black community? Yeah.

Jay Z may be ignorant, but he's much more classy than DMX, 50 cent, Ludacris and the rest of them.
    He created a lot of good songs back in his glory days.

I agree about Linkin Parks latest album. Absolutely terrible.
    Last edited by Guernicaa; 11-17-2007 at 03:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Obama08;155703]
    Jay Z may be ignorant, but he's much more classy than DMX, 50 cent, Ludacris and the rest of them.
    QUOTE]

Jay-Z is not ignorant, he's by far the richest rapper, likely .one of the richest performers in the music industry, he makes smart investments, he has many businesses that he runs. His music may not be super-smart, but the guy's got a good head on his shoulders.

Plus, I think it's pretty amazing that he never, ever writes any of his words down.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post

I think, without having to bother listening, it is sacrilegious for that dimwit to even speak the name of the Beatles.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obama08 View Post
    I don't like ignorant people in general.
    Does there happen to be a lot of them in the black community? Yeah.

I agree about Linkin Parks latest album. Absolutely terrible.
    Oh my....such a judge of a class of people...

Holy friggin cowlick..you are a racist hypocrite...
    Last edited by stephanie; 11-18-2007 at 01:43 AM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think Bambam is just trying to kill us old folks with what he calls "music".

Is this torture? Hell YA!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    I think Bambam is just trying to kill us old folks with what he calls "music".

Is this torture? Hell YA!
    No friggen kidding....listening to that music...is TORTURE...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    I think, without having to bother listening, it is sacrilegious for that dimwit to even speak the name of the Beatles.
    In his defense, Jay-Z had nothing to do with it. DJ Dangermouse put it together.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not a huge fan of either, although if I had to pick, I'd go with Jay-Z. A few of his tunes are catchy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of either, although if I had to pick, I'd go with Jay-Z. A few of his tunes are catchy.
    You must of heard the famous line:
    "I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WwoM5fLITfk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WwoM5fLITfk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Guernicaa; 11-18-2007 at 01:09 PM.