Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Good Christ, is this tripe still going on?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Dumbshit waits a week and comes back with more regurgitated crap. What part of "fuck off" didn't you understand? Nobody believes the crap you are posting. Nobody seems to be remotely interested in your non-stop conspiracies. Not a single person has been in the slightest bit persuaded by your garbage. You got absolutely pounded in the debate and the only vote you received was from yourself. Do yourself a favor and move on to topics that won't make you look like a tinfoil wearing dipshit. Either that or stay here and talk to yourself. Either way, I'm not participating with your endless theories.
    Hey! You told me "But here's a few more links to keep you busy", now you're blaming me for actually reading and addressing them?
    Which part should people believe? It's YOU that posted this two contradicting links!
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Shut up, stupid
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Basically what you have here, is the GD Muslims trying to get the whole 911 *Terrorist Attack* off of themselves, and onto those who were the victims.
    2. Not going to happen, *CheckMate*!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. Basically what you have here, is the GD Muslims trying to get the whole 911 *Terrorist Attack* off of themselves, and onto those who were the victims.
    2. Not going to happen, *CheckMate*!

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    I see you're not familiar with 9/11 Truth Movement:

• 110+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
    • 250+ Engineers and Architects
    • 60+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
    • 170+ Professors Question 9/11
    • 190+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
    • 110+ Entertainment and Media Professionals

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

All muslims? I doubt, but again who cares, as long as they're real patriots seeking truth I won't ask their religion.

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Good lord.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    I see you're not familiar with 9/11 Truth Movement:

• 110+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
    • 250+ Engineers and Architects
    • 60+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
    • 170+ Professors Question 9/11
    • 190+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
    • 110+ Entertainment and Media Professionals

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

All muslims? I doubt, but again who cares, as long as they're real patriots seeking truth I won't ask their religion.

1. But the all important question in your theory is *WHY*?
    2. *WHY* would America attack itself?
    3. I give no credence to your argument at all.
    4. But for funnzees tell us all *WHY* we attacked ourselves?
    5. This ought to be comical.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But the all important question in your theory is *WHY*?
    2. *WHY* would America attack itself?
    3. I give no credence to your argument at all.
    4. But for funnzees tell us all *WHY* we attacked ourselves?
    5. This ought to be comical.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    If the question is: "Why a rogue group within the top levels of the military, media and political establishment planned, executed and covered it up?" I have the answer.
    But first let me clear out no one is blaming your nation as a whole nor your government as a whole, in fact the main leak came from a minister of your gov, minister of transportation Norman Mineta.

The answer is: POWER. To gain the self-appointed right to invade and occupy indefinitely other countries in plain defiance of UN resolutions (the Cheney doctrine, see post #7 of this thread), and getting away with it, at first with complete support by the population due to the shock effect, and later with all the laws that lower civil rights later (the "dissent equal treason" policy).
    What started on 9/11 (or rather with Neocon's PNAC - Project for a New American Century) is still ongoing and it may last even after 2009. The plan called for creating the continued need for an american presence in the gulf. It also called, in the document "Rebuiliding american defenses" for a massive upgrade of military spending which would be "slow unless a catastrophic catalyzing event takes place - a second pearl harbour".

To further explain it, the goal of Afghanistan occupation is opium control, which give you heroin. Talibans were wrong in all other issues, but in 2001 they were burning opium fields because it was against their religion to grow them. Now Afghanistan resumed its place as the top opium producer in the world.
    And the Iraq oil can give you money even if you don't drill it, as long as you control the majority of the other drills worldwide and sell the same quantity of oil at an increased price.
    And even starting the Iran war without putting a single soldier on Iranian soil will close the Hormuz Strait, which will stop ONE THIRD of oil production WORLDWIDE and skyrocket the price to $200 a barrel.

The Afghanistan war was made to stop Al-quaeda (failed), to catch Osama Bin Laden (failed), to provide democracy and stability to the region (failed).
    We know the truth on Iraq WMD, even if someone here doesn't accept it yet. The goal of stabilizing Iraq and giving them democracy is failed.
    All major goals of the last 6 years have failed, or at least yet to be achieved. It may bad luck, bad planning, bad execution. Or maybe it was just what they wanted, instability and the perpetual need for an american army in the region IS the goal. Because from that it comes power.

---

Now I have a question for you, I hope you'll take the time to respond as I took mine to answer your question:

Why your president was left unprotected for 20 minutes after the second hit on the tower, in plain sight on live tv, for all terrorist to see and know his location?

Best wishes
    Sertes, Italy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't get it, we attacked ourselves to gain oil reserves, and drugs?
    2. Insane dude~a~rooney.
    3. America isn't into imperialism, we are the land of the free.
    4. We freed Iraq of a dictator, then gave them power to *VOTE*.
    5. They voted and now have a *Baby Democracy*.
    6. I don't think that they can handle *Democracy*, but they have a new door opened, that most people with logical minds would want to pass through.
    7. But Islam isn't logical, its a religion of pure madness, and evil men.
    8. As far as your question goes, here's my answer.
    9. President Bush wasn't the target, it was all *Free Americans*.
    10. Just everyday Americans walking around in glass buildings, doing there businesses.
    11. The Pentagon, and a yet unknown target, most likely another building, Congress I'dd say.
    12. President Bush wasn't in harms way, he was in a class room far away, and you terrorist types didn't have a far reaching enough hand to take him out or you would of, I suppose.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't get it, we attacked ourselves to gain oil reserves, and drugs?
    No, a rogue group of power from within the governative, military and media complex of the united states planned, executed and covered the attack on some american citizens, to gain the self-appointed right to invade and occupy any nation.
    Not to gain oil reserves and drugs, but to CONTROL oil worldwide and CONTROL the top drug producer worldwide.
    In a struggle for limited resources you can become the dominant force by either acquiring one of the existing sources (afghanistan for opium) or by destroying the opposition (Iraq, Iran). Then you simply sell the same amount of oil to an higher price. And since oil is scarce and you also control who has it or who lounges it and starves in cold winter nights.
    Let me tell you with the words of Robert Redford (1975!)

[youtube]AYzs65mwXiw[/youtube]

11. The Pentagon, and a yet unknown target, most likely another building, Congress I'dd say.
    12. President Bush wasn't in harms way, he was in a class room far away, and you terrorist types didn't have a far reaching enough hand to take him out or you would of, I suppose.
    Ok, so they can fly undisturbed on a commercial jetliner for 20 minutes after the second hit on the towers, and then score a third hit on the pentagon, but they cannot reach the president in a well known and well publicized location.
    Strange.
    And secret service thinks just like you, that he wasn't in danger, since they left him there on live tv some 30 minutes.
    I guess it's just another coincidence of that strange day.
    Thanks for the answer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Ahh,...I get it, seeing it was the secret American group, they should of known to kill Bush too, and not leave him behind to tell his story, and launch his attacks on Iraq and others?
    2. Damn you argue both sides of your dumb ass conspiracy.
    3. You're either really dumb, or really stupid, which is it?
    4. You stated, "We did this", and yet we didn't get Bush!
    5. We missed our chance to get Bush and wasted our attacks on stupid soft targets, buildings that were just sitting like ducks on the waters.
    6. Okay man, get a grip on what you're saying.
    7. I think you're a greezy muslim bastard, sitting in Italy, trying to make this crap float.
    8. But, ( I ) , *The Great CWN* ain't buying it.
    9. From what you are saying, you ain't saying it was muslims trying to kill Bush or they would have.
    10. Learn to be consistant dude~a~rooney.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Ahh,...I get it, seeing it was the secret American group, they should of known to kill Bush too, and not leave him behind to tell his story, and launch his attacks on Iraq and others?
    2. Damn you argue both sides of your dumb ass conspiracy.
    3. You're either really dumb, or really stupid, which is it?
    4. You stated, "We did this", and yet we didn't get Bush!
    5. We missed our chance to get Bush and wasted our attacks on stupid soft targets, buildings that were just sitting like ducks on the waters.
    6. Okay man, get a grip on what you're saying.
    7. I think you're a greezy muslim bastard, sitting in Italy, trying to make this crap float.
    8. But, ( I ) , *The Great CWN* ain't buying it.
    9. From what you are saying, you ain't saying it was muslims trying to kill Bush or they would have.
    10. Learn to be consistant dude~a~rooney.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Sorry SirJames,
    Let's assume I'm muslim, black, fat, gay and communist.
    Does it change the validity of my speech?
    Does your laws discriminate against a selected group of political, religious, sexual, civil, personal choiches?
    You should make up your mind really fast about the first amendment and discrimination, and stop the insults
    Maybe by addressing the message rather than attacking the messenger
    For example it's wrong even to make up funny conclusions from what I wrote and try to blame those conclusions on me:
    I never wrote that if muslims would try to kill Bush they would have.
    I just asked you to provide an explanation on something strange that happened that day:
    Why secret service, after the second hit on the towers, when it was clear to all that america was under attack letf the president unprotected in that class, on a scheduled trip, on live tv! For almost 30 minutes!!
    If you want my opinion, my conclusions, you have but to ask:
    They were either instructed to do so, or they knew that in fact POTUS was in no danger whatsoever.
    In the first case your pres is just another victim of 9/11, he was scared by the conspirators and forced to side with them, under them, to promote their wars and their policies.
    In the second case is still to be explained how they knew your pres was not another target, how they knew at the time that no plane would come there to hit the school.
    That's not arguing both points, it's just that if the official version is unbelivable and unexplainable them maybe some other theory is more consistent with all the evidence. You asked my opinion, you have it, it starts with facts first and builds a theory on them. The official version starts with Alquaeda and works backward, ignoring all the conflicting evidence. You can still believe it, out of faith, which is still respectable. I prefer facts and evidence, but that's just another (respectable) chioce.

Regards
    Sertes, Italy
    Last edited by Sertes; 11-23-2007 at 06:42 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But your conspiracy has holes all through it.
    2. And you're trying to balance a pyramid on its top.
    3. With there being so much evidence that Islam attacked America, and yet you do back flips saying Americans did it to themselves.
    4. Further saying that those who did this knew that they wouldn't attack and kill The President, so it couldn't be Islam, it had to be Americans who did it, because the President, was always protected.
    5. And Islam would of tried to get the President, but seeing they didn't attempt it, it had to be self inflicted attacks.
    6. You fit the profile of a hairy muslim, smoking a hooka pipe.
    7. Dreaming up stories and posting them, for stupid people to perhaps believe.
    8. That ain't going to happen here dude~a~rooney.
    9. What I find funny too, is the fact that The President, wasn't on *Live TV*, he was in a small class room reading to children, and it was whispered to him in his left ear, that a plane had hit the first tower, but he wasn't whisked off until a short time later, it was being filmed but it wasn't *LIVE* and or on TV, at the time.
    10. How you've twisted this into a *LIVE TV* broadcast is a part of your theory, which adds more lameness to it.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But your conspiracy has holes all through it.
    2. And you're trying to balance a pyramid on its top.
    3. With there being so much evidence that Islam attacked America, and yet you do back flips saying Americans did it to themselves.
    4. Further saying that those who did this knew that they wouldn't attack and kill The President, so it couldn't be Islam, it had to be Americans who did it, because the President, was always protected.
    5. And Islam would of tried to get the President, but seeing they didn't attempt it, it had to be self inflicted attacks.
    No I don't support this claim, it's your own flawed conclusion, don't blame it on me.
    I think it was an inside job, and they wanted to scare the president, so they left him there unprotected to force him "resign" to the conspirators.

6. You fit the profile of a hairy muslim, smoking a hooka pipe.
    That's because I am. Now, wanna make jokes on the fact I'm black, too?

7. Dreaming up stories and posting them, for stupid people to perhaps believe.
    Eh, some people just believe any falsehood if it's told again and again.

8. That ain't going to happen here dude~a~rooney.
    Please, keep up the insults! They really have an impact

9. What I find funny too, is the fact that The President, wasn't on *Live TV*, he was in a small class room reading to children, and it was whispered to him in his left ear, that a plane had hit the first tower, but he wasn't whisked off until a short time later, it was being filmed but it wasn't *LIVE* and or on TV, at the time.
    10. How you've twisted this into a *LIVE TV* broadcast is a part of your theory, which adds more lameness to it.
    You're both right and wrong. You're right he was not in *LIVE* tv. You're wrong on the fact that when the man whispered it was the first plane hit, because it was the second plane hit. And he stood there in the class for 7 minutes, doing nothing, as no one removed him to safety.

Thanks for correcting me on the *LIVE TV* issue (pulls up his fishing pole)

So we're left with the president of the United States that hears a plane hit a tower, starts his scheduled trip at 9:03 (as publicly announced on sept 7) and sits here, when a man come in and informs him that a second plane hit the towers, america was under attack. No one is grabbing him away, no one is doing anything to protect him, he basically sits there 7 minutes. Then he goes on the other room but won't leave the school until 9:30 - 9:35. Maybe secret service agents can shield him with their bodies if a plane tries to hit the school

Do you agree or do you have anything else to correct, James?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But it was the first plane, even if it was the second plane it wouldn't of made one iota of difference to me, or sane people.
    2. When you are visiting the kids, as *The President* of the free world.
    3. You don't carry a TV with you.
    4. I myself didn't know when I first started watching the TV that morning that a Large Plane had first crashed into the first tower.
    5. They were saying as I recall it was a small plane, Cessna or something like it.
    6. As I was looking online my mother screamed in my ear, because I was on the phone with her, "They Did it Again!"
    7. I said, "What tha hell?"
    8. Went back to watching the TV, which was LIVE, and saw the aftermath of the hit.
    9. Then there wasn't any doubt as to what was happening.
    10. And if so thats when the *G* man whispered into President Bush's ear, thats understandable too.
    11. Look get a full body hair removal and call me in the morning, and get off the dope.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas