Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    I have never suggested I was a man of the cloth, only that I had preached sermons on several occasions - and I'll preach one on this Sunday for that matter - and I am a proud navy veteran and would ask that you prove your claims that I am somehow LYING about that.

I have said over and over again, I have no problems with photo ID's being required for voting as long as those citizens who do not have or need them for some purpose other than voting are provided them free of charge.
    Why don't you scan some induc docs? Oh thats right, the bullshit about internet goons, ever heard about white out?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If you are suggesting that it takes putting one's family in jeopardy to avoid such a moniker, I would disagree.

I might call you from a payphone sometime though.

or maybe I'll just scratch your phone number on men's room walls preceded by" "For a good time call: "
    In other words, you're not only a fucking liar, you're a pussy too. And you claim to have been in the military? LOL What would you do if the enemy came towards you, give them bogus contact info and hide under a table?

Face it, you tried to make me out to be an "internet tough guy" from behind my keyboard, but when I offered to show you that wasn't the case you ran like a little girl.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If I do not have a photo ID for whatever reason, I should be able to apply for - and receive - a free photo ID regardless of my ability to afford $7.

what is the republican's terrible phobia about that?
    Because there should be a minimum intelligence requirement to vote and one of the requirements would be that at a certain point you would have 7 bucks for an i.d.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

or maybe I'll just scratch your phone number on men's room walls preceded by" "For a good time call: "
    Would that be right next to the one that says call your wife for a quickie?

What a spineless worm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Because there should be a minimum intelligence requirement
    Oh, sweet Jesus, don't get him riled up now! That would eliminate him and his entire ilk!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    One last reply...

Anyone who reads these threads can see that I responded logically, and politely - then you started in with the insults about being in kindergarten because you disagreed with my assessment of how they performed their voting duties in the Texas legislature.

Sure, I let my emotions do the typing, just like I wear my emotions on my sleeve in real life, and I don't pretend to hide that fact. But don't try to play it off as if you're innocent, because you're not. In fact, you're worse, because you can't even be a man about it like me and just admit things. You play your little games, get called on it, start your mouth, get it in return, then you start crying for mercy via PM's. And don't try to claim this isn't your MO as many have said the same about you. If you were capable of debating like an adult from the get go, then things would never turn out like this. But don't blame me - it's like blaming the bully for kicking your ass after you poke him with a stick.

Now I'm done. The floor is all yours.
    He did the same thing with me...................I told him to go piss on his self.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Why don't you scan some induc docs? Oh thats right, the bullshit about internet goons, ever heard about white out?
    what would that prove?

and quite frankly, I really don't have any induction docs....I raised my hand in Tecumseh Court on June 26th 1968 and if I received any documentation of it, it is long since gone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    In other words, you're not only a fucking liar, you're a pussy too. And you claim to have been in the military? LOL What would you do if the enemy came towards you, give them bogus contact info and hide under a table?

Face it, you tried to make me out to be an "internet tough guy" from behind my keyboard, but when I offered to show you that wasn't the case you ran like a little girl.

you called me a LIAR for saying I had served in the military. How the hell could you ever know that? I think that makes you an internet tough guy who slanders others without any fear of facing any real consequences.

Jim...you are not my ENEMY...you are some words on my computer screen... why would you think that anything you could say to me would cause me to go out of my way in any way to gain redress?

The mere fact that you called my service into question with no information is proof enough of your swagger. Swagger on, big boy.... swagger on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    I can no longer resist the urge and have to ask. Liberals, why do you reject the need to know if the person who is casting a vote is really who they say they are and that they have a legal right to that vote? Why?

Lets not dance around it any longer, pony up some real answers guys.
    Let me throw this back at ya for a second or two....

Why do you think that having an id to say that you are who you say you are when you go in to the polls is important to stop voter fraud?

do you think that illegals that are registered to vote don't have a picture id?

or do you think this will somehow stop illegals from voting?

Because it WON'T....they already have driver's licenses....or other forms of an id with a pic on it....

Do you think that it will stop people from voting in a dead man's place?

picture id's are a dime a dozen and can be forged easily and no one pays that much attention to them at the polls that do require them AND MOST ALL VOTING in a dead man's place is a coordinated effort from someone from within the system that has gathered the names and addresses of the dead and then uses ABSENTEE VOTING to vote in the dead man's spot.

So, WHAT IS IT that makes you think that having an id at the polls is going to do a damn thing about voter fraud?

So basically this boils down to making everyone in the USA get a new id, a national id card with a chip in it of biometrics of some sort to verify that you are who you say you are in order to satisfy you and i find a national id card with the gvt in control of it unacceptable as Ron Paul had noted in the speech of his that I have posted.

What is it that makes you against taking care of fraud in another manner, like the ones that I have suggested?

Is this all about disenfranchising the poor from voting or is it about stopping fraud, or is it about in the guise of a secure vote, forcing all of us in to a National id card?

Why not just tattoo our own citizenship with a number on our right hand or forehead? or implant a chip in us? That's next imo.

jd
    Last edited by JohnDoe; 12-28-2007 at 11:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm done sullying this thread or the board with my issue with you. I'll save others from my rants and say what I have to say via PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

and that is the reason why you want the ID cards.... it has nothing to do with fraud, it has to do with winning elections.

thanks for proving my point.

Oh well, if the people who could afford the 7 bucks for the i.d. tended to vote Repub or conservative then that would be a huge fucking bonus.

BTW thanks for agreeing that Demos for the most part couldn't afford the 7 bucks, yours is the party of the underachiever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

no. absolutely not. driver's licenses should cost money...so should car registration.

What is wrong with seven bucks? It is a poll tax, that is what is wrong.

and intelligence is hardly directly proportional to wealth.... the mere fact that you are using a computer which I assume someone in your family was able to afford is proof of that!
    Someone in my family? I'm the fucking patriarch there never served boy, I assume though that yours was a handout from the Salvation Army, no?

How many wealthy dumbasses do you know? This is way too easy..........again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Let me throw this back at ya for a second or two....

Why do you think that having an id to say that you are who you say you are when you go in to the polls is important to stop voter fraud?

do you think that illegals that are registered to vote don't have a picture id?

or do you think this will somehow stop illegals from voting?

Because it WON'T....they already have driver's licenses....or other forms of an id with a pic on it....

Do you think that it will stop people from voting in a dead man's place?

picture id's are a dime a dozen and can be forged easily and no one pays that much attention to them at the polls that do require them AND MOST ALL VOTING in a dead man's place is a coordinated effort from someone from within the system that has gathered the names and addresses of the dead and then uses ABSENTEE VOTING to vote in the dead man's spot.

So, WHAT IS IT that makes you think that having an id at the polls is going to do a damn thing about voter fraud?

So basically this boils down to making everyone in the USA get a new id, a national id card with a chip in it of biometrics of some sort to verify that you are who you say you are in order to satisfy you and i find a national id card with the gvt in control of it unacceptable as Ron Paul had noted in the speech of his that I have posted.

What is it that makes you against taking care of fraud in another manner, like the ones that I have suggested?

Is this all about disenfranchising the poor from voting or is it about stopping fraud, or is it about in the guise of a secure vote, forcing all of us in to a National id card?

Why not just tattoo our own citizenship with a number on our right hand or forhead? or implant a chip in us? That's next imo.

jd
    Howdy JD,

I do think having to provide a valid ID in order to vote is a badly needed requirement in our voting procedure. The drivers license is a very bad ID to use since it is already being handed out to illegals and the motor voter act and its poor oversight will make sure that illegals vote.

I am not saying that I have all the answers as to what kind of valid ID would work, but am wondering why so many on the left seem determined to make sure we don't get a way to validate voters.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

what would that prove?

and quite frankly, I really don't have any induction docs....I raised my hand in Tecumseh Court on June 26th 1968 and if I received any documentation of it, it is long since gone.

Sure, and I received my Academy Award in 86 and an emmy in 92.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    Howdy JD,

I do think having to provide a valid ID in order to vote is a badly needed requirement in our voting procedure. The drivers license is a very bad ID to use since it is already being handed out to illegals and the motor voter act and its poor oversight will make sure that illegals vote.

I am not saying that I have all the answers as to what kind of valid ID would work, but am wondering why so many on the left seem determined to make sure we don't get a way to validate voters.
    boogy..I am all for phot IDs, as long as anyone who only needs the ID for voting purposes can get it free of charge. I wonder why some many on the right seem so determined to avoid that.