Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bullypulpit View Post
    They aren't even addressing the premise. The responses thus far have been little more than reflexive, knee jerk defenses of Administration policy devoid of any evidence to back them up.

The cognitive dissonance created by ANY admission of failure on the part of the Bush administration would likely make their heads explode.
    From both of you, that's just blather, much like your 'bipartisan' nonsense above. You both know that I've had no problem criticizing the administration, quite often.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

They aren't even addressing the premise. The responses thus far have been little more than reflexive, knee jerk defenses of Administration policy devoid of any evidence to back them up.

The cognitive dissonance created by ANY admission of failure on the part of the Bush administration would likely make their heads explode.
    I am shocked your has not given the insane hate you have for Pres Bush

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Surveys without sources is a joke. 82% of messageboard members believe I'm right.

Wording: Do you agree I'm right.
    You didn't look hard enough.

<a href=http://www.foreignpolicy.com/issue_julyaug_2006/TI-index/participants.html>Survey Participants: The Terrorism Index</a>

A complete list of the survey participants.

And you can download the complete survey results in a WORD document <a href=http://www.foreignpolicy.com/issue_julyaug_2006/TI-index/resources.html>HERE</a>.
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I am shocked your has not given the insane hate you have for Pres Bush
    Yet another incoherent reply from the "King of Incoherence".
    Fascism has come to America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. His name is Trump.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. - George Orwell...The New GOP motto.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    From both of you, that's just blather, much like your 'bipartisan' nonsense above. You both know that I've had no problem criticizing the administration, quite often.
    My bad. You're the exception that proves the rule. My apologies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yet another incoherent reply from the "King of Incoherence".
    Just trying to talk to you on your level BP

I see you are still waving the whte flag even as AQ and the terrorists are running scared

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Just trying to talk to you on your level BP

I see you are still waving the whte flag even as AQ and the terrorists are running scared
    Snappy riposte that ( Note:<i>That's SARCASM, RSR.</i>) Now, why don't you actually attempt to address the issues instead of wasting bandwidth with pointless non sequiturs and mindless parroting of FOX Noise talking points?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Snappy riposte that ( Note:<i>That's SARCASM, RSR.</i>) Now, why don't you actually attempt to address the issues instead of wasting bandwidth with pointless non sequiturs and mindless parroting of FOX Noise talking points?
    I am. The US military is kicking the hell out of the terrorists, and you nuts on the left can't stand it

You trot out a bunch of BS from former Clinton hacks and call them facts

The last thing you will admit is the progress being made in Iraq and the huge body count of dead terrorists. It does show how stupid you were telling the folks for four years we were losing this war

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You didn't look hard enough.

<a href=http://www.foreignpolicy.com/issue_julyaug_2006/TI-index/participants.html>Survey Participants: The Terrorism Index</a>

A complete list of the survey participants.

And you can download the complete survey results in a WORD document <a href=http://www.foreignpolicy.com/issue_julyaug_2006/TI-index/resources.html>HERE</a>.
    Thanks Bully, I don't usually miss things like that. I just went back and still fail to find those links, however that doesn't matter. What is however, is the nonsense that these are 'bipartisan' experts. We've got folks from Hagel, currently looking like he may run with Bloomberg if a 3rd party attempt is made. Then we have 'Stephen Walt' I suppose as another 'Republican'? Who's attempt at stirring up anti-Semitism seems to really bring this into focus with Soros. No matter how we look at this, it's not 'bipartisan' in any sense that I can find. Heck, even the results are off from any that I've seen, nearly all of which agree that the war was a mistake, at least until the surge.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I am. The US military is kicking the hell out of the terrorists, and you nuts on the left can't stand it
    Your evidence to support this?

You trot out a bunch of BS from former Clinton hacks and call them facts
    You trot out FOX Noise talking points and try to pass them off as facts, unsupported by ANY evidence.

The last thing you will admit is the progress being made in Iraq and the huge body count of dead terrorists. It does show how stupid you were telling the folks for four years we were losing this war
    Again, you uncritically regurgitate right wing talking points absent ANY supporting evidence. Why don't you address the issues raised in the thread opener point by point with links to supporting evidence. Or is that too much like thinking for you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Kathianne;179443]Thanks Bully, I don't usually miss things like that. I just went back and still fail to find those links, however that doesn't matter. What is however, is the nonsense that these are 'bipartisan' experts. We've got folks from Hagel, currently looking like he may run with Bloomberg if a 3rd party attempt is made. Then we have 'Stephen Walt' I suppose as another 'Republican'? Who's attempt at stirring up anti-Semitism seems to really bring this into focus with Soros. No matter how we look at this, it's not 'bipartisan' in any sense that I can find. Heck, even the results are off from any that I've seen, nearly all of which agree that the war was a mistake, at least until the surge.

I randomly googled about a dozen names on the list, and found them to be fairly representational across the political spectrum. As for Stephen Walt, and his co-author, John Mearsheimer, they seem to have drawn equal measures of praise and criticism for "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy". To say it's anti-semitic seems to be hyperbole.
    Last edited by bullypulpit; 01-02-2008 at 05:25 AM.