Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget (fmr Marine) View Post
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Lying is Lying....end of story, it speaks volumes about your character if you think that any lie is worth overlooking.
    He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    He who is without sin cast the first stone.
    Nice comeback, idiot! So you're saying that since regular citizens do wrong that the POTUS should be allowed to lie under oath?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No what I said is he sinned and he was punished. To think any president has not lied about something is to think presidents are not human. The republicans made hay out of it. Bush lied us into war and people died and they refused to investigate anything. I wish they would have cared as much about the loss of life as they did about Clintons personal life. The democrats are not wasting the American peoples dollars on an impeachment which they know the Rs wont let be desided fairly so they instead tend to the bussiness that really needs to be done. If the Republicans ( like Newt and Scarbourgh who were doing the same thing and and lying too) had used the same judgement they may have been able to do something to prevent 911 instead of wasting our time and money.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No what I said is he sinned and he was punished. To think any president has not lied about something is to think presidents are not human. The republicans made hay out of it. Bush lied us into war and people died and they refused to investigate anything. I wish they would have cared as much about the loss of life as they did about Clintons personal life. The democrats are not wasting the American peoples dollars on an impeachment which they know the Rs wont let be desided fairly so they instead tend to the bussiness that really needs to be done. If the Republicans ( like Newt and Scarbourgh who were doing the same thing and and lying too) had used the same judgement they may have been able to do something to prevent 911 instead of wasting our time and money.
    Give is the specific lies that GWB told...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by truthmatters; 01-07-2008 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I ask you for specifics and the best you can do is link to other peoples lame work on youtube?

A few of them don't even have GWB in them at all. Did you even bother to watch them before linking to them, or was it that my question was too hard for you? Nor did I hear any legitimate lies in in there, just short clips of things taken out of context by kids likely.

Sorry, TM, but if you want to be taken seriously you're going to have to start posting like you have a brain of your own. I know it's difficult for you, but try. Why must every answer of yours be a link of some sort, are you afraid that if you try writing your own thoughts you will look like an idiot?

Pssstttt... You already do!